Judd Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$336
US$278
Pullman
US$307
US$263
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$158
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$551
US$533
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewstennis courtsquiet crescentst pancraseuston stationbreakfast roomkings crossrussell squaretriple roombritish librarythe lower ground floorcooked breakfastquiet streetrooms are smallbreakfast was includedfull englishlight sleeperan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed here in April as part of a birthday weekend. We were travelling as a party of 4 and booked a room for 4 people. After reading the reviews I was a little apprehensive due to the mixed nature. Upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff were more than helpful, letting us drop our bags off early prior to check in so we could go and explore London. Upon check in I found the room to be quite spacious, comfortable and very clean. The single beds could have been a little larger but still perfectly adequate for the money we paid for the room. The bathroom was spotlessly clean and had all the required toiletries and towels etc. There was tea making facilities and a decent size TV on the wall.
The breakfast restaurant was clean and tidy and the serve yourself breakfast was very good. All options available, ranging from cereals and fruit to a help yourself full English.
The most appealing thing about the Judd Hotel is the location; it is just 5 minutes’ walk from Euston Station, and 10 minutes from all major tube stations. With it being situated in a quiet Grove the through noise is really cut down to a minimum.
I would definitely return to the Judd the next time I visit London.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank cornishjgc
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed last night, thinking that it would be at least half decent for £134. I was wrong. Room was tiny (though clean) and at the top of several flights of stairs. The downstairs breakfast area was packed, no table free, so I skipped breakfast which, in any case didn't look very appetising. I wouldn't stay again. When I informed the guy at reception about the packed breakfast area, all I got was a mumbled 'sorry'.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in May, booked a family room that sleeps 4. Check in was quick and easy, room was all made up and prepared with a pull out double bed. Room was very clean. Breakfast did the job but nothing to write home about; crockery/cutlery needed a good clean but waitresses were great. Location was just what we needed, walking distance from underground. Overall a great stay :)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank HollyandEmma
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I would especially like to point out the warm welcome and the offer to check for potential train delays or cancellations during a weekend of heavy storms. The staff was very friendly and professional.
The room (single room) was newly refurbished and rather small, however, clean and with a modern en suite.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank particular_travel
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed here in May 2014 with a group of friends, we had a quadruple room which was fairly sized (bigger than expected after reading some reviews!) for 4 girls to get ready in without feeling too cramped. The hotel was situated in a beautiful crescent and was within walking distance of Euston station making it a very convenient base for getting around London. The free breakfast was average and staff were polite, friendly and helpful. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends