“Fantastic Thai food with lovely staff”
Review of Thai River Paddington - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Paddington / Maida Vale
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was a lovely restaurant which we happened to stumble upon in Paddigton. I was with a party of two others and we all agreed that both the food and the service were excellent. Great variety of dishes, cooked promptly and served beautifully. The menu was very reasonably priced with a good wine and beer selection. The only downside was the atmosphere as there was only 5 of us in the restaurant and it was a Saturdays night!!! This could be due to the location as it is little bit out of the way, but definitely worth a visit if staying in the Paddignton area. I will certainly be going again.

There are newer reviews for Thai River Paddington

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Restaurant was very nice with plenty of thai food options.atmosphere was very nice and stafg was very helpful. As i was staying in nearby hotel and it was very good option.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

A weekday dinner at this friendly neighbourhood restaurant near Paddington station. The bench was distinctly rocky, so I had to balance myself and my bag strategically in order to achieve stability. Food was adequate and tasty enough - we had two veg curries and rice. Not too dear, but not cheap either...

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Ordered some take away this afternoon but instead of Veg Pad Thai i received chicken as i couldn't go back i called them a few minutes later they refused to pop to my office 2 minutes down the road to swap my chicken order with the correct Veg.
When i said fine I'll return the wrong order in a few hours when i finish work can i get my money back they also refused - they said if i don't return right now they can't help me.
Bearing in my mind I'm at work can't leave the office the service was terrible. On top of that the guy hung up the phone!

3  Thank Bee P
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Usually I go to Thai River with my family once or twice per week, and all the time we are receive with a warm welcome from the staff. Each time we order mix starters for 4 and I coud say that we enjoy all the time... Pat Thai King Prawns is always delicious same as the steamed Seabass... I highly recommend this Thai restaurant. In my opinion is the best from neighbourhood ...