“Fabulous day with Londonna”

Londonna Tour Guide
Ranked #285 of 704 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I'm a registered Blue Badge Private Tour Driver Guide - I specialise in private tours in my 2011 luxury Mercedes E Class saloon (sedan) which is fully air conditioned and has a large panoramic glass roof, giving an even better view of our amazing sites and cities. I cover London and attractions that can be visited on a day trip (eg. Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds, Leeds Castle or Harry Potter themed tours). ! also do tours on foot, public transport, taxi or in larger vehicles. Families and children are most welcome.
ny
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous day with Londonna”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We hired Donna for a full day tour for our family of 6. Donna was extremely knowledgeable but also child-friendly. Her insight into London and her ability to explain what we were seeing made the day more special. It was worthwhile for both children and adults. With a certified tour guide, you get to skip the lines! Donna also knew where to go and when to go so it was a productive day. She went a few hours later and took us to the London Eye at twilight for a special tour. We found Donna through a recommendation of a friend in NY, then came back to and read her reviews on Tripadvisor, all of which we agreed with. She made a long, long day of sightseeing into a memorable experience.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Our Special Day with Donna”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My wife had a very special birthday and what could be better than an outing with Donna to see some of our lovely city. There is no doubt that you do not see or appreciate a tour of Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London unless you have a really experienced and personable Guide to open your eyes to what you are really seeing.

There is no doubt that Donna is the Guide from the first moment we departed in a Mercedes saloon with a panoramic glass roof. A compact description and history of our route was followed with coffee in the coffee shop at Westminster Abbey - an essential to fortify us for the amazing sights and spectacle of the Abbey.

A short but unhurried lunch was the prelude to a dash to the Tower of London again in great comfort - more so than some of the former occupants of this historic landmark. All in all our day will be remembered as one of those perfect days when everything just goes right and I know that it is due to the organisation of Donna.

Visited February 2013
Queensland, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

We travel a lot and have used many guides during that time. Donna is well up there among the best.

Excellent itinerary. I only had one day to cover the major monuments and given the time I had available was restricted I felt Donna did an amazing job covering so much in that time.

Her itinerary was well organized. I'm love history and from the minute Donna collected me from my hotel she was discussing the history of the area, and loads of wonderful and exciting details about London.

Thoroughly enjoyed my tour with Donna and would highly recommend her to others.

Wished I had more time. Will certainly use her services again when we're back again.

Visited December 2012
Burlington, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Day trip in London and half day of Windsor Castle”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My sister and I visited London in June and never having been their before decided to hire a private tour guide. We found Donna Nathan on tripadvisor and booked her months in advance. As our trip approached after doing lots of research of London I thought maybe I jumped the gun and maybe we could have done it ourselves but I was wrong. Donna provided us with much more history and information than we could have gotten on our own. She picked us up at our hotel and was at our disposal the whole time letting us know she was here for us and to do what we were interested in. Our day trip consisted of Westminister Abbey, St Pauls Cathedral. Tower of London and driving through the city showing us points of interest. It was especially nice as it rained pretty hard that day and she was able to drop us off at the entrance then park the car and meet us, as well as getting us into the various attractions with relative ease. The next day we went to Windsor castle and again she was full of history and when my sister and I were historied out she understood that as well. Our day and a half tour was definitely the highlight of our European vacation. If I am ever in London again I will definitely book another tour with Donna

Visited June 2012
2 Thank GailD1958
Groningen, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour and tourguide”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We had a tour of Windsor and Stonehenge with Donna. She's very knowledgeable about both places (although Stonehenge obviously has many mysteries left, those were discussed at length). Not only does she know lots of stuff, she also has a good sense of humor. Combined it makes for pleasant touring in a nice (air-conditioned) Mercedes.

We took this tour to see sites with info to go with but also to leave all the planning and routing/driving to someone else. That way we don't get lost :) And indeed it was very relaxing discovering Windsor and Stonehenge this way. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012