“City Jogging tours”
Review of City Jogging Tours

City Jogging Tours
Ranked #26 of 204 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning City Jogging Tours offers guided sightseeing running tours of London - for visitors and Londoners looking to discover more of the city than on traditional walking tours! A unique sightseeing experience for runners of all abilities, jogging (or power walking!) through the city with an experienced runner guide. Choose from one of the scheduled tours which operate at set times of day, or opt for a bespoke customised tour - anytime, any place, anywhere! We also organise corporate and bespoke themed events for special occasions. Photos, energy snack and discount vouchers included with every tour. Winner of multiple Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Awards since 2009, choose City Jogging Tours for an authentic sight-jogging experience.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was recently in London and tried with my husband the city jogging tours, it was a great way to get a bit of exercise as well as seeing the sights, We had a great time.. thanks

There are newer reviews for City Jogging Tours

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I did the scenic tour with our knowledgeable guide, Andrea, on a Friday morning. Running along the Regents canal, panoramic view from Primrose Hill, the adorable Canadian geese in Regents park and the lovely little Venice all made very fond memories of our trip.

Highly recommended for recreational to professional runners who would like to see London whilst keeping fit. Route and pace can all be tailored to personal preferences!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an excellent idea and something I knew I couldn't pass up after reading all the reviews on trip advisor. During my e-mail correspondence, Hope was attentive, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to my needs.

I ended up scheduling a customized tour for 9 miles, starting and ending at a destination of my choosing. Krasse was my tour guide and arrived on time with plenty of enthusiasm! We ran by all the major London attractions / parks, and he was also more than accommodating of my pace and any sights I wanted to see! It was great to learn more about London, and Krasse had tons of information about the city as well as distance running in general! I would recommend to anyone who has some time to kill and wants to see London via running!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I highly recommend this experience. It was GREAT! My guide was so nice and very knowledgeable of the area, it was a gorgeous day too, perfect!!! :)
I learned a lot about London and about its huge running community.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Running with city jogging tours was a great experience. We (group of 3 runners) were in London for work over the week-end and we accidentally stumbled upon city jogging tours when googling for running in London. We contacted them through the website and they suggested a modified version of the Scenic London tour (11km) that started at the normal location and went all the way back to our hotel. It was a surprising tour that ran past Regent's canal with a small detour over Primrose hill (nice view) and back through Regent's park. We never expected that we could run on such quiet and scenic roads in a city like London. Hope is very knowledgeable about London and the communication with city jogging tours was very pleasant. Next time we're in London we will certainly consider city jogging tours again!