“Fab little place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It's a great little place shame it's only got room for one person to walk down the centre and if there is a large person sat on the out side of the table well don't get behind them other than that the food is fantastic so I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Gazman73

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great little restaurant tucked away from the hustle and chaos of Euston. The food was outstanding and service was second to none. Price was what you would expect to pay in the area, I would recommend anyone looking for a genuine Indian to try

1  Thank Rob A
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Had there butter chicken which was very tasty and came with a decent amount of chicken. Chicken was tender and sauce was creamy with some nice flavours.

Has the garlic nan to go with it and while it was cooked decently, I couldnt taste much garlic.

Decent place to go and they open til midnight. Didn't accept American Express but they took Visa and MasterCard.

1  Thank Tim C
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Good food, well prepared and served hot. The service was friendly and attentive. The price,reasonable.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Average tandoori and hugely expensive. I've had stomach surgery and can only eat appetizer portions. I ordered my appetizer + drink and my husband a full meal (1/2 chicken + rice + veg + drink). We were told by the manager we would NOT be served unless we ordered a minimum of £10 each ($15.23). When we hesitated, the waiter said, "Our portions are very small" and then started adding items to our order. As it was 10 pm and we were jet lagged and too tired to find another place, we stayed and ate; but it was a really shockingly bad introduction to London and this restaurant. The 4 drunks cursing and sitting so close to us as to be practically sitting in our laps was an added treat.

1  Thank Ranji62