“Good place.”

Tomo Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomo Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #738 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant committed to the best freshly made Italian meals in the area. Our food is delicious: hand prepared with the finest Italian ingredients, by chefs as passionate about great food as you are. Enjoy a great variety of pizzas, pasta, salads and home made desserts created in our open kitchen, right before your eyes...
London
“Good place.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Nice, rustic Italian fare, the pizza looked really good. I had the monkfish which was lovely and the desserts were great. Small place so steer clear if you're in a large party, but for smaller groups, fantastic.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank M88888

London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant pizzas!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This was my first time in Tomo, and expectations were high after reading all the glowing reviews on here. I wasn't disappointed! We both had a pizza in the end, but the menu looked great and I certainly saw some lovely looking dishes on other tables - I'll definitely be back to try some of them out. Having anything other than a pizza might prove difficult though, it really was one of the very best I've had in this country! Cracking bottle of wine too (the Nero D'Avola, if anyone's interested), and very reasonable. Under a tenner for a pizza of that quality?? I'll be back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank IanandBeth
London, United Kingdom
“Best Dessert Ever!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I went for a dinner about one week ago, I ate a delicious proper italian pizza, and at the end I tried the homemade Tiramisu'. Never have such tiramisu'. Very nice service and presentation.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Alby8467
London, England, United Kingdom
“Quality Italian”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Fantastic selection of freshly made italian dishes with very helpful and attentive staff.
Everything we ordered was faultless. Enjoyed the laid back and casual atmosphere and agree with all the positive comments previously posted.
Great little restaurant which we will try and visit again soon.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lloyd L
London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent little Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Went to check out Tomo since it had so many great reviews, and this place truly deserves it's high ratings.

We enjoyed two very nice pizzas, after we had shared some nice calamari. The service is quick and friendly.

Do make sure you have a reservation, the place is not large, and it gets pretty full. That being said, I did not feel crowded at al.

Definitely recommended if you want a nice pizza and are nearby.

Visited March 2014