Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill
  • Pool
US$254
US$232
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
US$324
US$256
Autograph
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$371
US$350
Travelocity
1,348 results
All reviewsaldgate tube stationnespresso machinefour poster bedcomplimentary mini baraveda toiletriessquare milesoft drinks and snacksking executive roomfree wifibusiness districtcomfortable bedshort walklovely hotelwalk in showercircle linean upgradeloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We arrived at the hotel on the friday checked in about 1.30pm. Was asked did we want to upgrade to the executive suite for £20 extra, was told it was a bigger bed and we'd get a free bottle of wine. I gave them my Bank Card so they could take a 100deposit incase we wrecked the room (id imagine). I also paid the £20 in cash upfront for the upgrade. Everything was great the room was ready, and i can tell you the room had everything, it was stunning with so many little features which we greatly appreciated. The free minibar, plasma television and a gorgeous Queen size bed were highlights. On the saturday we was woke up by the cleaner at about 10am which was abit of a shame as me and my girlfriend had a late night and fancied a lie in. Also across the road was a church there must have been a service and the bells of the church were going on for hours, there was no way we could get back to sleep. Saturday night came after a busy day, we had to remind reception about the wine we had ordered for the night which wasnt a problem. We decided to have a night in as my girlfriend wasnt feeling very well. We ordered a takeaway which reception helped with. Sunday came we was woken up by the bells ringing around half 9 again so no lie in again. We checked out around 11am which is when the problem occured. A different lady behind reception asked for the £20 from the upgrade (which id already paid). It turned out that because i wasnt given a receipt id apparantly not paid it. I was 100% sure id paid the money and my girlfriend also recalls the event. She rang the manager who wouldnt do anything about it. There was other people waiting in the reception so in the end i reluctantly handed over another £20 to save face as i was beginning to become embarassed. It was a shame our stay ended on a sour note. I felt because i was a younger gentleman they didnt give me the respect i deserved. Also i am still waiting for the £100 deposit to be transferd back to my account, which has caused me endless problems. All in all the hotel was beautfiul and we couldnt ask for a nicer room, it was also situated very close to two stations. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was just a shame they didnt believe me about the upgrade.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to her you have enjoyed our exceptional hotel room facilities and the friendliness of our service. I am obviously very concerned about your comments regarding the illussive £20.00. I think best if I contacted you directly to discuss this incident further.

Reviewed 27 March 2011

We stayed for 2 nights in Feb for leisure. It was easy to get to from Euston st and easy to find, although it was in a fairly quiet area. On Fri night all the office workers party nearby so it was great for a vibrant atmosphere.

Sat night was a different story altogether and very quiet indeed.

The hotel room was gorgeous and the bed was so comfy - the best I've ever slept on. There was an espresso machine in the room which was a nice touch. Shame there wasn't a bath as it would of been nice after a long day walking round London.

The Tower of London is within easy walking distance as is St Pauls, so it's a great hidden gem for tourists. Being in the golden triangle means it would be good for business people too.

There was a mix up with our bill where we were over charged by nearly £50, but as soon as I contacted the hotel they refunded it. Would stay again, but double check the bill before leaving.

• Stayed: February 2011
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2011

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are so pleased you have discovered what this "hidden gem" of a hotel has to offer. I am also relieved that the mix up with your bill was sorted out. Although I do not have the privilege of further details on this, it would seem one of these clerical errors that happen in good faith from time to time to all organisations. What I can assure you is our commitment to rectifying them as soon as possible and learn from them so we can try to minimize both their occurrence and their impact.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2011

The hotel was absolutely amazing! New, clean, fresh, very stylish, and super comfortable! The rooms were spacious, and the beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on- it was like sleeping on a cloud. The staff were super friendly and overall, it was a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2011

Many thanks for your warm comments!
Some say we have the most comfortable beds they have ever slept in. We say "our guests certainly agree with this claim".
We'd love to see you back soon if only for you to try our beds once more just to be sure...!

Reviewed 20 March 2011

I booked this hotel for two nights as part of a gift for my boyfriend. It was more than I wanted to spend but I decided to go with anyway it as I couldn't find anything in my budget that I liked.

When we arrived at the hotel we were unexpectedly given a free upgrade. This consisted of a free (non-alcoholic) mini bar, a bigger room with a huge four poster bed and a seating area. I had originally booked the cheapest room so we were over the moon.

The room was fantastic, the décor was modern and the bed was very comfortable. I couldn't have asked for more.

The location of the hotel was also great. The nearest tube is Aldgate which is on the Circle line. The station really is just a few minutes walk away. It is also incredibly close to Tower Bridge.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

What a fantastic feedback.!
We are so pleased you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We love to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2011

My hubby and I went to London and Paris for a week long getaway. We had an incredibly long a bumpy flight there so we were looking forward to getting to our room for a nap. We arrived about 10 am. Our room was not yet ready because the hotel was booked solid the night before. The gentleman at the desk said if we could give him a half hour, he would have a room ready. We left out luggage and went to the sandwich bar across the street for bagels an juice. A half hour later we were back and our luggage was waiting for us in a beautiful large, very clean, King sized room. It was an oasis from a long flight and morning. The bed was so comfortable and the room decor was pleasant and relaxing.I think I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. The room was wonderful. The bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was large and the towel warmer was a wonderful touch. They have Aveda products which are very nice. They robes were comfy and the thick fluffy towels made me not want to leave the room. The fridge was a nice touch and they always had sodas, juice, and candy bars for us at no charge. This was a nice touch as we purchased a few food items and were able to keep them in the fridge. It was a very good size. There was a Starbucks on the next corner and a Pret Manger right around the corner. The in room water heater (for tea) and nepresso machine were nice an easy to use. The location of the hotel was excellent also. We were right near the Tower Hill station. I can't say enough about this hotel, but I would stay there again in a heartbeat. it was extremely quiet and private. Loved it!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Wow! What a great feedback!
Some say we are a “hidden gem” waiting to be discovered. We say Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill is an oasis of warmth, luxury and style in a part of London that the norm has been for far too long rather ”square” and “traditional”. Well, no longer! Just come and take a closer look at us!
Let’s open the City gates to Hotel Indigo concepts of “inspiring & vibrant design” , let our “neighbourhood” tell it’s story, let our staff make your stay a memorable occasion....
We would love to see you back with us soon.