“Outstanding added value and people”

Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill
Ranked #83 of 1,067 Hotels in London
China
“Outstanding added value and people”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I spend 100+ days a year in hotels, so used to average ones. First of all free mini bar, free wifi, free gym membership - all this was great , but in the end, the people made the difference. Outstanding , proactive, couldnt have felt more at home .
Well done

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank asia6666
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this review, 13 July 2011
Wow! What a feedback. We would love to have you back among us very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I can't speak more highly of this hotel. It's small, and well situated near the Tower of London, halfway between the Tower Hill tube and Aldgate tube. I had mentioned on my booking that during our stay, my wife and I would be a celebrating a special wedding anniversary. The manager upgraded us to a suite, and gave us a beautiful complimentary bottle of French champagne, with strawberries. The room was great, the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in, and all up I have to say this is probably the sweetest London hotel I've yet stayed in. The service at the front desk is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank billbennettoz
Great feedback. Thank you. We are so pleased you have enjoyed our version of "inspired service". We would live to see you back soon.
Providenciales
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We spent a lot of time looking for a hotel that would have a real King bed, decent bathroom and good location for a fair price. We have been to London several times and were always disappointed. With all good reviews ahead of going we had high hopes. The bed was great, bathroom was large and very modern. Free mini bar with water and coke etc was nice. All in all this is the best hotel I have found in London and will stay here from now on.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank PHayward1972
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
What a fantastic feedback. We would love to see you again soon!
kilkenny
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel in may . And we really enjoyed our stay.Check in was fast and friendly we were offered complimentary wifi and daily newspaper .Breakfast was not included so we did not eat at the hotel .The room was new and modern with an excellent comfy bed. Lots of nice extras like complimentary soft drinks and snacks .But the best thing for me was the nespresso machine which made excellent coffee. As others have said there is no bath shower only which wasn't a problem for us .There is a funky wash hand basin but I would prefer a recessed unit with some flat surfaces to put your toiletries .The only down side for us was the noise at night .We didn't get to sleep until after 4am both nights as there is a pub across the street and you can here revellers talking calling taxies ect .To be fair the champions league final was on so maybe this contributed. Overall we would stay again as I said almost perfect .

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pub.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank seaniek123
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed our hospitality.
I would like to announce from this forum once again that we have now completed the much awaited secondary glazing to all of our rooms, to the sheer relief of all us. The enhanced sleeping experience has been an instant hit with all of our guests.
We would love to see you back soon, so you can experience in person the most restful sleep in London!
Reviewed 29 June 2011

We were in London for the weekend .The champions league final was also on .So London was buzzing .The hotel as already mentioned is new and modern with lots of little extras .The espresso machine is brillant .Good comfortable bed .Flat screen ect .The bathroom is funky with shower no bath which wasn't a problem for me .Would prefer a recessed sink with some flat surfaces for toiletries ect. Only negative for me was the noise from the street we didn't get to sleep until 4am you could here people shouting and partying all night as there's a pub accross the street .Otherwise fabulous and I would stay again .

• Stayed May 2011
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed our hospitality. I am pleased to announce from this forum that we have now completed the much awaited secondary glazing to all of our rooms, to the sheer relief of all us. The enhanced sleeping experience has been an instant hit with all of our returning guests.
We would love to see you back soon, if only so you can experience it in person.
Netherlands
Reviewed 29 June 2011

This was my second stay in this hotel and I am as satisfied as I was the first time.
On check in I received free use of the movie system in my room, as a gift because i am a platinum member.

I stayed in the same room as last time and room was very nice. The room looked very clean, it had a nice wooden floor and lots of space. I like it when hotels think of details like an ipod docking for charging and listening music.
The use of the minibar is free and there is a nespresso machine in the room as well.

The bathroom is nice, new and clean. No bath but a walk in shower.

The bed was ver comfortable and soft.

The restaurant is ok, Not great and most of all it is very quiet.

If you can get a good rate on this hotel then it is definately worth it! The hotel is much better than for example the Crowne Plaz st James.

• Stayed June 2011
GM18, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill, responded to this review, 1 July 2011
Fastastic feedback! We are so pleased you have enjoyed our hospitality once again.
We hope to see you back soon.
Wynyard
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I think I got an upgrade to an Executive room so can't comment on what I actually paid for, but the room I got was rather special. It was pristine - looked days/weeks old - and really stylish. My only gripe is that it had no bath - shower only and I do like a nice soak.

The adjacent restaurant was really nice and the staff rather scenic!

Reception was pretty unimpressive but I'd much rather have it that way - i.e. ordinary reception, lovely room - than the other.

The hotel was well located for a couple of tube stations and all in all, I'd definitely use it again at the right price (which I certainly got on this occasion from one of the anonymous sites).

Free high speed internet as well - they even asked if I needed multiple vouchers as they saw I had an iPhone as well as laptop.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your lovely comments. We would love to see you again soon.