After staying lot of times in the city west end we decided for a change of scene and reserved this east end hotel. We have stayed there for a week and loved the location closed to 3 tube stations and in walking distance for all major trendy east and south London attractions. Overall we enjoyed our stay in the hotel but I'm not sure we'll stay there again.
- Beautiful designed room
- Cleanliness - spotless room and bathroom
- Very friendly and responsive staff
- Free wifi and minibar
- Espresso machine in the room
- There is lot of noise from the room above and we woke up every time the guests above us woke in the room. Actually it feels as they're in the same room with you...
- Although large in size there is no room for toiletries in the bathroom.
- Reception area is tiny by any standard.
- The shower is partly open and the floor is flooded after each shower.
- The air conditioner isn't working so well and noisy more than cooling.
And last thing - upon checkout we asked for a taxi to Heathrow. Their quote was 75 pounds.
Eventually we booked it by ourselves it cost only 50 pound...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located near Tower Bridge and the Tower of London, Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill is just a stone's throw away from all of London's transportation links and so eminently suitable to both leisure visitors and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Indigo London Tower Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.