“Calling all chocolate lovers!!”

Chocolate Ecstasy Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$61.91*
and up
Mayfair Chocolate Ecstasy Tour
Ranked #9 of 195 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate chocolate experience and most delicious way to see London or Brighton! You don't have to be crazy about chocolate to enjoy these guided walking tours, but it is an extra special treat for a chocoholic. Founded in 2005 by leading Chocolate Expert and food judge Jennifer Earle who personally selects each venue and has a great relationship with all the places they visit. Tours are in small groups (no more than 12 guests). The guides are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and keen to make sure you have an amazing time AND finish the tour completely full of chocolate. Expect to have great fun while tasting some incredible treats and learning about the local history. Tours run every Saturday, Sunday, some weekdays and private tours are available on request.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Did the Mayfair tour on a Saturday morning. Jennifer (guide and owner) was very outgoing and really showed her love of chocolate. She took the time to learn everyone's name in the group and made sure everyone had enough share of their chocolate. My favorite place was visiting the oldest chocolate shop in London where the Queen gets her treats. Highly recommend doing this while in London!!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Just back from a tour of Sloane Square and Belgravia Chocolatiers. A wonderful 4 hours spent tasting chocolate flavours I never would have dreamed of trying (Wasabi!?). Yet nearly all were delicious (strong chilli is not for me). Jennifer guided us round superbly and as an ex M&S Buyer she knows what she is talking about. I especially liked the mandarin and cucumber macaroon - no try it and see how we'll it works. This was a birthday gift for my wife and I and it was a real treat.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I bought London Chocolate Ecstasy Tour as a birthday present for my girlfriend and it is perfect for such occasions. Very happy and energetic guide Kirsty took us to four different famous chocolate (and macaroni) places. She told us many facts about chocolate and cocoa, but also managed to sneak in some info about the surrounding area. Price includes free tasting in each of the visited stores. Chocolate was amazing and differed from the standard shop ones. We could buy other chocolates at a discount price. We recommend this for everyone!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We did the Saturday Mayfair tour and both loved it. Great guide, just the right amount of chocolate and lots of fun - even with the London rain! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I came across Chocolate Ecstasy Tours when looking for a fun gift for my mom. I brought both my parents along and we all thoroughly enjoyed our tour through Mayfair. Jennifer is super knowledgable and friendly, and the tour was very well thought-out. As well as enjoying some exquisite chocolates, we also learned quite a bit about chocolate. The extra details were much appreciated - like the bottles of water given to us at the beginning of the tour. I am definitely planning to try one of the other tours!