“Literally chocolate ecstasy!”

and up
Mayfair Chocolate Ecstasy Tour
Ranked #9 of 181 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate chocolate experience and most delicious way to see London or Brighton! You don't have to be crazy about chocolate to enjoy these guided walking tours, but it is an extra special treat for a chocoholic. Founded in 2005 by leading Chocolate Expert and food judge Jennifer Earle who personally selects each venue and has a great relationship with all the places they visit. Tours are in small groups (no more than 12 guests). The guides are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and keen to make sure you have an amazing time AND finish the tour completely full of chocolate. Expect to have great fun while tasting some incredible treats and learning about the local history. Tours run every Saturday, Sunday, some weekdays and private tours are available on request.
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Literally chocolate ecstasy!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Last Thursday, my fiancé and I did the evening tour in Soho/Mayfair. It was a Christmas present for me - and now I wish we'd done it sooner, so I could book again now without looking like such a chocoholic!

We were given an address to meet outside - which was our first chocolate shop. After a brief introduction to the background of chocolate (over a cold chocolate milk, of course), we sampled lots of delicious chocolates. I was full by the time we left the first shop!

We then meandered to the next few stops, while briefly stopping for some history of the local area. We felt like tourists in our own city, which is always fun.

Overall, the tour was informative, fun and delicious! It's not every day you can have chocolate for dinner, which was very indulgent!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Fun chocolate experience!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

On our recent vacation to London, my brother and I were given the Chocolate Ecstasy Tour as a present. We had a lot of fun and got to taste a lot of amazing chocolates! We also learned a lot about how chocolate is made, how to find good chocolate, and much more about the local area (Chelsea) and history. Highly recommended!

Auckland, New Zealand
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My boyfriend and I did the Chelsea tour on a Sunday morning with Kirsty - we were the only ones on the tour which was great. Kirsty was very friendly, informative and approachable - we learnt a lot about chocolate and how to taste it properly. The chocolate we tasted was amazing and if we had not done this tour we probably would never have known about the chocolatiers.
Thanks Kirsty for a great morning and would highly recommend this tour!

Melbourne, Australia
“Brilliant!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

On our recent visit to London my husband and I were lucky enough to be given not one but two chocolate tours as gifts. Thankyou both Kirsty and Jen for a fabulous experience of the local culture and of course the Chocolate! I appreciate chocolate even more than i already did. Just Brilliant!

London, United Kingdom
“Mayfair chocolate walking tour”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I never knew there were chocolate shops out there that tasted so good! This informative and fun tour took us to 6 very different establishments where we were able to sample the goods. I would recommend this to all chocoholics.