This has to be one of if not the most awful places I have ever eaten in. After enjoying a matinee performance at the theatre the wife and I went into a local pub and joined hundreds is fans watching the Holland / Mexico game. Many pints later we went in search of food and wearing beer goggles wandered into this place! Having been shown to our canteen table and ripped plastic seats we were told to help ourselves by the grumpy Chinese lady! At this point I was starting to sober up rapidly but nevertheless got a plate and selected some items from the very poor buffet! It was then I looked closely at my surroundings. They were filthy. The carpet was threadbare with trodden in food all over it . The plaster had been knocked off the walls by the chairs. The seats were all ripped . There was so much filth on the skirting boards you could have grown a crop of king Edwards on them. There was a vagrant on one table near us who had obviously scrapped together enough money to eat all he could. The smell of damp in the place might have been him or just the general condition of the restaurant . I then thought if the owners are happy for there customers to see all this filth what could the kitchens possibly look like! We decided that it would be in the best interests of both our healths if we just left which we did, happy to pay the bill for four spring rolls rather than run the risk of botulism.
Avoid this place at all costs!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.