“Terrible Mistake!!!!”

Neighbourhood: Soho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Mistake!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Rude mesirable waiter, no manners at all when taking orders. No excuse for bad behaviour! I should have checked first before actually stepping in this filthy restaurant! Imagine in City of London! German friends were also so disappointed! WIll never recommend this disgusting place!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Natz6168

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Second chance - awful”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Just don't bother. This is China Town and the food served in this place resembles somethings you would buy at Asda. Complete waste of money. Move on, around the corner, and pay a little extra. You'll be grateful!

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“It's not the worst, but given it's location it is very very poor!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I would give it 1 star, but I have tasted worse food.

This place might be cheap but it is certainly not cheerful.
There is very little selection - it has the usual's like sweet and sour chicken and beef black bean. I'd say there was a total of 5 or 6 mains to chose from. Egg fried rice (no boiled), some noodles and chips. There is also the choice of some sushi, which I wouldn't risk at this place and some very bland chicken and sweetcorn soup.

The limited choice isn't the worst thing about this place, I've always stood for quality over quantity but I have visited this restaurant twice both times either the rice or a couple of the mains have run out, and it has took about 10 minutes to replace.

The staff are extremely uninterested and don't seem to have a great grasp of English, I spent 2 minutes explaining what a large coke was, only to still have a small coke turn up. Maybe they only do one size, but it was certainly a struggle trying to communicate what I wanted.

The decor is embarrassing for a place in central London, the price is cheap, the food is average with little breadth. The seats are uncomfortable and the worst thing is the crowd. On both my visits I sat near some of the most intolerable people ever.

If you really are strapped for cash, maybe this place is for you, but after giving it 2 chances. I say avoid at all costs. I'm surprised given it's location and the reasons I have stated, that it has survived this long.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ChrisMPacey
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Don't bother!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This has to be one of if not the most awful places I have ever eaten in. After enjoying a matinee performance at the theatre the wife and I went into a local pub and joined hundreds is fans watching the Holland / Mexico game. Many pints later we went in search of food and wearing beer goggles wandered into this place! Having been shown to our canteen table and ripped plastic seats we were told to help ourselves by the grumpy Chinese lady! At this point I was starting to sober up rapidly but nevertheless got a plate and selected some items from the very poor buffet! It was then I looked closely at my surroundings. They were filthy. The carpet was threadbare with trodden in food all over it . The plaster had been knocked off the walls by the chairs. The seats were all ripped . There was so much filth on the skirting boards you could have grown a crop of king Edwards on them. There was a vagrant on one table near us who had obviously scrapped together enough money to eat all he could. The smell of damp in the place might have been him or just the general condition of the restaurant . I then thought if the owners are happy for there customers to see all this filth what could the kitchens possibly look like! We decided that it would be in the best interests of both our healths if we just left which we did, happy to pay the bill for four spring rolls rather than run the risk of botulism.
Avoid this place at all costs!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank harris9999
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The worst resturant (if you can call it that) ever!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Terrible! Avoid at all costs.

We went here because we were hungry and it was the first place we saw. The staff are miserable, the place dull, and the food was barly edible. It's the first time I've had rice and I could hear it hit the plate. The only desert on offer was jelly, so we left after less than 20 minutes and headed for McDonald's

• Visited June 2014