“Great Tour!”

Gavin Webb, Tour Guide of London
Ranked #112 of 679 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am Gavin Webb, an award winning, qualified London Blue Badge Tour Guide. Explore the best London has to offer on your own private, customised tour. From world class museums and galleries to famous sites such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, I will ensure you get the most out of your visit. I can show you London’s hidden places and the quirky details that make a tour memorable.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tour!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A tremendous thank you to Gavin for a wonderful and comprehensive tour on our single day in London. Gavin was very knowledgeable, thorough, and flexible with our schedule. We even had time for a detour to the fantastic gourmet street market, complete with cheeses, pastries and "proper chips". Thank you again Gavin!

Visited July 2014

Chicago, IL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Full day tour -- best day in London!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Gavin loves London and will make you fall in love with the city by the end of his tour. His knowledge and erudition are simply remarkable. Can you imagine how difficult it is to keep attention of twin 14-year old boys? Well, he did it for 8 hours straight! We visited the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey: Gavin made it remarkably interesting! He then showed us hidden streets of London that you will never find by yourself. He has a great sense of humor and he is a superb storyteller. The only regret I have is that I did not reserve a tour with him far in advance for a second day: he was all booked. When we go to London again, I will make sure I contact him far in advance: having him as your guide makes all the difference.

Visited June 2014
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We had the opportunity to have 2 days with Gavin, first in London and then Hampton Court. He is extremely professional, knowledgable and has an excellent sense of humour. The only problem with Gavin is because of his excellent service and reputation he books up well in advance! I would recommend booking him as soon as you have dates arranged to avoid disappointment. We will most assuredly use his fine services again on our next visit to Great Britain.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“City of London Guided Tour”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Fantastic tour this evening - Gavin's knowledge is vast and the tour is so enjoyable - I definitely recommend to all.

Visited May 2014
Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hampton Court Tour ... Fabulous”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

In short, Gavin loves his job. He enthusiasm is contagious and he love telling the "story" of British history. We spent a day at Hampton Court with my two children and their grandmother. He was terrific with the kids... he added wonderful gory details to make the tour interesting for the 10 and 12 year olds. He also was able to keep the adults entralled for the day with the breadth of his knowledge.

I would book him again in a heartbeat. It was one of the best days of our trip. Cheers to you Gavin!

Visited March 2014