“fabulous food and service!”
Review of acena

acena
Ranked #11,117 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$60 - US$150
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
UK
“fabulous food and service!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

So lovely to find an independent restaurant with top quality food and service. The food really was stunning and believe me, I have high standards. This is certainly not a "pizza and pasta" type of Italian restaurant. My son who travelled around Italy last year said it was very authentic. The service was excellent without being intense or intrusive. The staff were very patient when we couldn't decide what to have as everything sounded so delicious! We all had to have a taste of each others' food so we didn't miss out! There was not one thing I could criticise about the meal and I can't wait to go back. This restaurant comes highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Speechless - Simply The Best!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I took my grandmother to the Acena on the afternoon of the 10/05/2013 for lunch, I would say that the food in my opinion was simply the finest that I have eaten in West London in a long while and the service was fantastic, two very friendly and hospitable members of staff in both the chef and waiter, who even 'kindly' kept the place open for us after we were late. The food served was the definition of perfection in my opinion and just simply faultless. I cannot wait to return and I would recommend the Acena as the place to eat for anyone looking to dine out in the Richmond and Twickenham area. Excellent Service!, Outstanding Food! and an even Better Price! Thank You.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 28-Daniel-92
twickenham
“evening out”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Wonderful Italian food served by attentive staff with well priced wines,the meals were all very good so much so we tasted a little of every bodies.
These were followed up by terrific sweets of the same lovely ilk,
We could not fault this evening out and would have no problem recomending Acena

Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Local favourite”
Reviewed 7 September 2011

A real locals place, very friendly, good food and well worth a visit