Corinthia Hotel London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,706 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We stayed for 3 nights early Nov. New 5* Hotel, ab fab! Everything about this place is wonderful - rooms classicly modern, we all said "best bed & pillows ever", nespresso in rooms, free wi-fi, excellent cocktail bar - amazing staff. We ate in the Northall restaurant - food & service sublime. The Spa is huge with 2 pools - 1 hydrotherapy. Not cheap but worth every penny - brilliant for a special occasion.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank cardons
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback. Our luxurious beds are bespoke designed especially for our bedrooms and our exclusive bedding includes duvets which contain 90% goose down which really do make for an excellent night’s sleep. I am delighted that you were able to appreciate many of our facilities including Bassoon bar, The Northall and ESPA life at Corinthia as I believe we have a unique offering for London. I hope you are able to visit the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

It is very difficult if not impossible to find fault with the Corinthia. We thought that our favorite city could not suprise us any more, but we were sooo wrong! We booked the hotel last minute and got a very good deal. Arriving at St Pancras by 9AM, a 15 min taxi ride took us to the hotel where we were promptly escorted to our room (which was indeed available, in accordance with the hotel's policy), which left us plenty of time to walk down to Tate Miodern in time for our 10.30 am slot at the Gerhard Richter's exhibition. The location is indeed hard to beat: 2 min to Trafalgar with its galleries, 5 min to theatreland, 2 min to the horseguards and St james park lying behind, 5 min to Piccadilly and Jermyn street with its unique shops, 10 min to Covent Garden, etc, etc. and I mean walking not driving minutes.

The room was exceptionally big, although according to the floorplan, ours was the smallest. You enter in a hall with the bedroom to the left, the bathroom to the right and the halll itself leading onto a huge walk-in dressing with automatic lighting, lots of drawers, shelves and hangers!!. The room decoration is very stylish, a very comfortable bed, good reading lights, in fact good lighting everywhere, double sinks in the bathroom, a huge bathtub, separate walk in rain shower, and separate toilet and bidet. Everything done with the utmost attention to detail, comfort, esthetics and functionality, which is indeed a very rare combination in hotels these days. The only minor was that our room was facing a very small inner "courtyard" (not the two actual courtyards which are nicely decorated with plants). But, as we were on a very low rate, we decided not to complain (even if I had requested a room on a higher floor with a view) and focus on the positive side of this location, it being perfectly quiet at night.

The absolute highlight was our visit to the spa which can easily compete with the most luxurious and spacious in Asia, featuring a design amphitheatre sauna and pool: best is the jacuzzi though!!

Breakfast was very good and we liked the formula with the cold buffet being reasonably priced and hot breakfasts made to order.

All the lounges, bars and restaurants are done in a breathtaking design; we had dinner at the Italian Massimo: service was outstanding, but I was not impressed at all with the food, although my husband's lobster got high praize at the other side of the table.

They kept the best surprise for the last day, when we learned that the no check-in nor check-out policy mentioned at the hotel's website was no fake marketing trick. We checked out by 2 or 3 pm but it would not have been a problem to stay until early evening!

My only concern now is that with all the rave reviews the Corinthia is getting, all this praize must go to their heads and the prices will go steep up!! That would be a real pity for I die to go back there as soon as I can for another perfect pampering weekend in a perfect hotel in our favourite city!!

Room Tip: rooms onto the courtyard are quiet, but ours (on the 2nd floor, 208 or 228) had a depressing view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mathilde46

I am delighted that you have discovered the Corinthia London. We are certainly perfectly located to enjoy many of London’s landmarks and sights. Our spacious bedrooms have been carefully designed to provide luxurious and comfortable accommodation and I am pleased to read that you appreciated the layout and design features including a separate dressing area and the rain shower in one of our beautiful marble bathrooms.

A visit to The Thermal Floor at ESPA Life at Corinthia is definitely a highlight of any guest’s stay and I am happy to hear that you were able to use the Spa during your time with us.

Our 24 hour check-in/check-out policy is proving very popular and is something we have pioneered as we know how much this flexibility is appreciated by our guests. It makes the logistics of travel so much easier.

I do hope we are able to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to your favourite city.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

One of the most perfect hotels I have been to in a long time! Convenient to everything, Tht The Tube, London Market, Parliament, and easy walking to most sites.
Rooms were spacious, immaculate and quiet.
We laughed and said the only thing missing in the room was a clock! And, who cares?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your kind comments. The Corinthia London is ideally located within a few minutes walk of several Underground stations and easy walking distance of many of London’s sights. We are proud to offer the most spacious bedrooms in London, most of which are in excess of 45 sqm. We do provide clocks in bedrooms on request and our Housekeeping team would be delighted to make this available on your next visit. We hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I just spent 4 nights here on a business trip and the hotel was superb.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

To be rated superb is a great achievement and thank you for your kind comment. I hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Corinthia London soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

I was very disappointed that we could not stay longer!
Staying at the Corinthia was like reaching Nirvana, everything was utterly perfect! From stepping into the Hotel from it's wonderful location and seeing the lobby with it's plethora of fresh orchids, you know you are in for a real treat. The staff are excellently kind and warm, and you feel so very welcomed unlike other hotels of this level, where you feel conscious about walking in! The receptionist took us to our room straight away, and explained everything excellently. Such kind staff, nothing is too much trouble! This was a birthday treat and they had waiting for me in the room a beautiful desert with 'Happy Birthday' Iced on the top and a box of chocolates, such a lovely gesture!
The room itself was superb. The layout, facilities and decor were just jaw dropping! The bathroom was beyond luxurious, no need to visit the excellent spa!! They really have thought about everything at the Corinthia, it was such a pleasure and it really made our trip. The only disappointment was having to leave early the next morning.
I really can't wait for the next opportunity to visit. A huge congratulations to the management team and their staff for a truly spectacular experience, and I'm sure that i will be seeing you many times in the future!

Room Tip: The interior courtyard rooms are delightful with balconies, however i'm sure all rooms are spacious. Exterior view rooms will be spectacular!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your glowing review and I am so glad to hear you enjoyed celebrating your birthday at the Corinthia London. Marking such an occasion with a few special touches is just one way we aim to exceed our guests’ expectations. We are always striving to provide a warm and genuine welcome to our guests and I am delighted to see that you agree we have achieved this. When a guest tells us that we have thought of everything I am simply delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.