“Great experience”

Berlin, Germany
“Great experience”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great hotel.

I had a great stay, nice room, perfect service, good lobby bar and a great breakfast.

I would definetelly stay there in an another opportunity.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this review, 17 February 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review and I am very glad to hear that you will be returning to Corinthia Hotel London.

Matthew Dixon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
UK
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We stayed here for one night and it wasn't enough! The hotel is superb, contemporary but not minimalist. The room was lovely and well equiped. The lighting in the bathroom was great as generally I find there is insufficient light for applying make-up. Breakfast was great and the spa is out of this world. I've seen lots of 5 star spas, but this is amazing! The staff were all lovely and the service was without fault. Finally, the 24 hour check-in is an innovative idea and is so convenient. We'll definately be back on our next trip to London.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the internal courtyard are blissfully quiet
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank kellygirlBath
Thank you very much for your review and I was delighted that you felt one night wasn’t enough. We have certainly strived to create a grand yet contemporary luxury hotel that considers the lighting in the bathroom to be as important as the Baccarat crystal, ‘Full Moon’ Chandelier lighting in our Lobby Lounge. Great to hear you enjoyed our ESPA Life spa, spread over 4 floors it certainly has a lot to offer. Our 24 hour flexible check-in/check-out policy is receiving a lot of positive feedback - we know how much this flexibility is appreciated by our guests. . We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to London.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We lounged in the spa all day and recovered from the jet lag before beginning a busy week i London.

Room Tip: best and biggest spa in London with 17 treatment rooms...to die for indoor warm pool and magnificent...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. A visit to ESPA Life at Corinthia should be part of every guest’s stay and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your experience, especially of the vitality pool and amphitheatre-style sauna on the Spa’s thermal floor. The hotel does benefit from a great location and some impressive views. I do hope that we can welcome you back to Corinthia London soon.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I had an absolutely terrific stay at the Corinthia from start to finish. Here's what I loved:
- My room (430) had great style, was very spacious, and a fantastic bathroom with the best hotel shower I've ever enjoyed. It is a rainforest shower head that is built into the ceiling. Delightful.
- Perfect for business travelers: they have a wall of plugs that include 110v so that you don't need to bring an adapter, laptop plug-ins, etc. Breakfast starts at 6 am for early risers.
- Service was absolutely outstanding- example: I walked in from a long cab ride and flight and the person who checked me in noticed I was green and immediately summoned a glass of water with lemon. Very friendly too.
-Location is in the heart of London a 2 minute walk from Trafalgar Square.
- Two good restaurants and the continental breakfast (included in my rate) was delicious!! Amazing fresh fruit, local yoghurts, smoked salmon, fresh bread. Truly a great way to begin the day. The room that it is served in is lovely.
- Very quiet. Room 430
In sum if this stays within my budget I will stay here every time I'm in London.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank sfbarb
I am extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed our room offering - measuring an average of45m², they are among the largest in their category in London’s luxury hotel market. As you mentioned, our rooms have been well thought-out with a complete selection of built-in electrical outlets and a rainfall shower, as well as twin sinks, a television built into the bath area, marble heated floors in the bathroom and gestures such as a Nespresso machine. I am also delighted to read that you feel we have got things right with our room service offering which is provided by one of our hotel’s fine dining restaurants, The Northall.

It is very nice to read that our team looked after you so well and anticipated your needs upon arrival. We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to London.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Every once in a while you meet a hotel staff that cares about their work and what they do.
The staff here is exceptional, and you will notice it a well-- they take extra care for everyone.
While the room cost is a bit high and the entrance location for cabs is a bit different, the location, rooms and staff make up for that.
Wonderful experience here- highly recommended!!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank MichaelKoch66
Thank you very much for the glowing review of our team. I believe that we have created a culture of craftsmanship that attracts those who take pride in what they do and how they do it. I am very pleased to read that you felt this was the case and we do hope for the opportunity to deliver you the same excellent service in the future.

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We recently stayed at The Corinthia. Sadly we only stayed for one evening! From our early check in to our departure our stay was perfect. Staff are young and attentive and nothing is too much trouble. Main areas of the hotel are beautifully decorated. Our room was also beautiful, quality fixtures in the Bedroom and Bathroom. The shower is the best shower I have used. We didn't dine at the hotel but we did have a late night cocktail at the Bassoon bar, the barmen produced lovely drinks and snacks. I will definitely be staying at the Corinthia again on my next trip to London and hopefully i'll get to spend some time in the Spa.

2 Thank angwelshone
I was pleased to read your kind comments about our employees & choice of décor. Most of the public spaces have been designed by GA International with the exception of Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar and Bassoon Bar, both of which were designed by David Collins Studio. With twin sinks, heated marble floors, a rainfall shower and a bath with a built in television, our bathrooms were designed with the upmost luxury in mind – so I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the shower feature. Our bedrooms also received much attention to detail with gestures such as a Nespresso Machine & Harrods treats in the mini bar.

Great to hear you enjoyed a cocktail at Bassoon Bar; our mixologists have done a fantastic job at creating drinks that are as delicious as they are artistic. We hope to see you at Corinthia London again soon and hope you will have time to experience ESPA Life spa – their Signature Massage is a favourite.

hertfordshire uk
Reviewed 25 January 2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at the Corinthia Monday night. The ultimate in customer service, quality and ambience all first class. From the moment we arrived until we left with late check out the following day it could not be faulted. Staff were so friendly and eager to please. Top quality fixtures and fittings,fresh flowers everywhere. Nothing was too much trouble. It was our anniversary and we requested a quiet room as my husband has difficulty sleeping. We had a beautiful room and a lovely anniversary card and cake. We would not consider staying anywhere else now if we are staying in London. Perfect location, easy access to the trains and getting around London. Thankyou for a fantastic stay!

Room Tip: I would think all rooms are equally as good as each other at this special hotel
1 Thank janewoollcott
MathewDixon, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. I was pleased to read that you had such an enjoyable anniversary and that we were able to contribute to making this day so special.
Our flexible check out policy, welcoming you to check out at your leisure, is designed to extend your relaxation and enjoyment for as long as possible… we know that those beautiful rooms can be difficult to leave. As you mentioned, our rooms are all luxurious and generous in size, measuring an average of45m² - among the largest in their category in London’s luxury hotel market.
I and the team are glad to hear that we will be welcoming you again on your next visit to London – we take great pleasure in making your stay so special.