“Best Biryani and great service! ”
Review of Kadiri's

Kadiri's
Ranked #3,223 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Kadiri’s boasts the finest traditional Indian cuisine serving classic, authentic dishes along with exclusive, original recipes to reflect the ever-changing culinary trends in contemporary dining with an East African influence. We have an extensive range of innovative, flavorsome dishes
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Meal for 2: £25

Kadiri's biryani never ceases to satisfy. The perfect mix spices and great quality of the cooking hits just the right spot. However, it's also worth mentioning that the service at this place is exceptional. It shows that the management and owners have paid a lot of attention at selecting and training the waiting staff.

If I had to pick a flaw, I'd say the chicken biryani is slightly heavy on the tomatoes which affects the flavour. The lamb biryani was just perfect though.

1  Thank Anuj K

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I visited the restaurant recently and it was difficult to get a table without a reservation (the place is really small), but I was in luck. I have to commend the staff for being polite and unobstrusive, which I like. The food was prepared quickly and the service was good. The quality of the food was great and I liked it a lot. To finish off we received hot towels and mints. The bill was reasonable and I would definitely recommend the place to anyone close to Willesden Green in London.

2  Thank CudakLewek
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have literally just finished our delivery from Kadiris and I have reached for the iPad to write this review and share the news. I am totally blown away by the food from this place. Incredible! The order arrived in a well packed box, keeping the food fresh and hot. We had samosas, bhajis and mutton chops - all to die for! The lamb biriani was just melt in the mouth. The freshest naan I have ever tasted! I could go on and on and on! Best Indian I have absolutely had outside of India and that includes the fancy Central London establishments too. great work Kadiris! You have a customer for life!

1  Thank SuzeandGrae
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Once you've eaten biryani at Kadiri's, you will never be able to have biryani anywhere else again without comparing it. The biryani is out of this world! Excellent food, we are lucky to live close to Kadiri's, but if you don't, it's worth the trip to Willesden!

1  Thank Kantoine81
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Great food :) Try Chicken Rogan Josh, chicken/lamb biryani and prawn puri. Great service and lovely people.

1  Thank Jackya M