“Love this place”

Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Soho Joe is the product of a husband and wife team who both have more than twenty years experience in the catering industry. Open from early morning until late at night, Soho joe is an exciting new venture situated in the buzzing heart of Soho, serving a range of food and drinks at extremely affordable prices. All food is prepared daily on site so whether it be for a coffee made by one of their professionally trained barristas or a pizza made by one of their award winning pizzaiolos.
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Have been to Soho Joe's a few times recently and excellent each visit.
Food is very reasonably priced and tip top quality.
Service is both efficient and friendly.
The warmth and character of the place is lovely.
Highly recommended.

4  Thank nicholsonandwalcot

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Soho Joe's has always been one of my favourites. I was there on a busy Friday night and I wasn't expecting to be seated so rapidly.
A very pleasant waitress showed me and my friend to our table. Another waitress gave us a good description of the pizzas. We went for her personal favourite ( Capriciosa) and we were very happy with the quality. It was perfect in its simplicity and very tasty. Unlike other pizza restaurants from the big chains, their pizza just feels natural and 'looked after'
I felt happy with my overall experience although the music was perhaps a bit too loud, doubled by the many voices of Friday night diners.

I would definitely go back and I recommend this place to anyone looking for a cost efficient, home- like, tasty meal.

5  Thank Constantin U
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Had lunch there this week and it was a lovely experience. I had a pizza which was lovely and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I have been there a few times before now and I have always experienced a very warm welcome. If you are looking for good food at very reasonable prices in a buzzy atmosphere, all served by excellent staff - This is the place!

8  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Went to Soho Joe to meet some friends. The venue is very trendy, the place was buzzing on a Thursday evening. The food is absolutely delicious. Had a pizza and literally had to finish it even though I was stuffed. Its not a pretentious over priced place that you might expect in Central London. The food, the staff, the owner and the cost made the whole experience. I would highly recommend a night out at Soho Joe. I am already planning my next visit.

6  Thank Shilpa O
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Very laid-back Soho, very fresh and tasty pizza and salads, pleasant if not overly attentive service
(order at the counter), cheap by London standards. Casual dining at its cheap best. Cash only.

5  Thank Radtrav