“Lovely relaxing experience”
Review of Casa Spa

Casa Spa
Ranked #14 of 586 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Spa offers tailored and signature hammam rituals to relax, revive, re-engerise and restore balance. Our hammam and ghassoul rituals unleash the purifying and detoxifying secrets that Moroccan men and women have enjoyed for many years. Combine your hammam ritual with a black soap body scrub to cleanse and exfoliate the skin leaving it hydrated and soft, followed by a rich ghassoul mud mask to draw out toxins and impurities and a gentle massage to soothe weary aching bodies. You will leave our spa feeling totally refreshed and with our special VIP package options you may visit as often as you like to remain balanced and relaxed every single day! Aside from this, our spa offers full body massages, Dermologica Facoals and has recently opened its own Deli cafe and Shisha lounge for customers to enjoy after their spa treatments!
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I went to Casa Spa today and I was so pleased with the day. I had the Spa Sale Exclusive Hammam Experience Incl. Black Soap. The staff were lovely and I was treated brilliantly. I loved the treatment and the decor of the whole place. The fresh fruit and tea were a wonderful thing to end the visit. I was so relaxed I fell asleep! I would definitely recommend this, brilliant price too! Thank you

2  Thank Hmwyatt
CasaSpa, Public Relations Manager at Casa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Thank you for your amazing review of our spa. We are always running special offers and are very pleased you had a great time! Falling asleep is a good sign that you were totally relaxed and we hope you will come back again soon and repeat the whole process! Take care, best regards Casa Spa Team.

There are newer reviews for Casa Spa

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I attended Casa Spa on 7th August with a friend for her birthday and we both had an amazing time. We had the Hammam Experience and added a full body massage which was very relaxing. All the staff were polite and caring. On arrival we had mint tea whilst we waited in the waiting area. There's one changing room that we shared but the staff ensure that it's with your own group of friends and they don't mix guests. After we got changed we shared the steam room with 2 other guests which we didn't mind. The splashing of cold water in the steam room is all just a bit of fun. During our time we didn't feel that we were rushed at all and we lost track of time. We were so glad that we had the massage at the end. We left feeling relaxed and our skin glowing. I can't wait till we book our next session. Thank you !

Thank you every so much for taking the time to write a review of your experiences at Casa Spa and for your very kind words! We pride ourselves on giving the best possible service and we hope to see you again soon. Best regards, Casa Spa Team.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I visited the spa on Sunday 10th August with 4 female relatives, we had a lovely experience. We got a lastminute.com deal so it was at a really good price. Yes it's small but that's part of it's charm. It could do with some more changing rooms but it didn't ruin the experience in any way. The staff were very quick to reply to emails & we were able to park at the spa as I organised it in advance.

The staff were very friendly from the moment we walked in to the time we left. My 16 year old niece felt unwell while in the steam room & the staff looked after her so well. Everything was clean, the fruit was fresh & the tea was nice. The lady who looked after us in the spa was lovely & friendly. We all left the spa feeling refreshed & relaxed. We would definitely go back again

1  Thank LUB95
CasaSpa, Public Relations Manager at Casa Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with Casa Spa. We do hope your niece is feeling much better now? Sometimes the heat/steam and humidity can surprise a 'first-timer' but we always watch out for anyone experiencing difficulties. We are very pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves and would love to welcome you back anytime! We are always running special offers, so be sure to sign up to our mailing list and LIKE our Facebook page to stay up to date. Best regards, Casa Spa Team.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

From the moment my daughter and I stepped into Casa Spa we experienced the highest quality professional treatment and care. We were welcomed with delicious refreshing tea, and relaxed on comfortable sofas. All the staff were very professional, attentive and caring. Safety is a priority, both personal safety and safety of belongings. For example as I transferred from one area to another I was shown the utmost care. I very much appreciated this as I have problems with my bones. It was actually my first experience, and it would like to thank all the staff for making it so enjoyable and relaxing. I thoroughly recommend Casa Spa.

1  Thank NAnderson7

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Casa Spa! We are so pleased that we fulfilled every requirement you had and that you felt happy and relaxed throughout the whole day. We are especially proud that you felt your health needs were met and we do hope you and your daughter will visit us again soon. Best regards, Casa Spa Team.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Before I visited the place I was surprised about a large number of negative reviews. (Although one can easily read between the lines). I would say people should think a bit before they pour out their damaging and unhelpful comments. I also was given a Groupon voucher and I am honestly wondering what people are expecting. I have been in many spas and had many treatments. This place is clean with a lovely and cozy atmosphere, the staff is friendly and helpful and the treatments are what it says on the paperwork. I had a fantastically relaxing time with noticeable change on my skin and the most wonderful rest after in a beautifully furnished area. The three ladies I was in the steam room with had a peaceful sleep. We were not rushed and were served fresh fruit and small glasses of tea. For me it felt like a holiday away from everyday stress and found great peace there. I felt recharged. Thank you ladies for providing such an excellent service. Hope to see you soon.

1  Thank 132Georgie

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our spa and for also pointing out the obvious flaws in the negative reviews that have been placed on our TA listing. We are so proud to have clients like you who truly appreciate that we try our utmost to ensure you leave us refreshed and very happy. We hope to see you again very soon and thank you again, Casa Spa Team.