“Rude oblivious staff, wouldn't seat me” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Brazilian, Mediterranean, European, South American
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Derbyshire, UK
“Rude oblivious staff, wouldn't seat me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

This pub place is opposite the Comfort Inn Vauxhall which I was staying at so thought i'd try out the Wheatsheaf. I walked in and tried to order a drink but the oblivious staff ignored me and served the people behind. I told them that I wanted a table for 2 and they told me there were none, despite there being 2 tables free. They said I would have to wait 20 mins. I walked out and found a delightful place called "The Coriander"

Visited March 2012

Velas, Portugal
“nice time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

A nice place to stay: Comfort Inn. The best recepcionist: Mohammed Illyes. He will help you as much as he can with bookings, etc.

Visited March 2012
Peterborough, Canada
“O.K.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Did not like the fries - otherwise food was plentiful.

Visited February 2012