All reviews dorchester group bang and olufsen modern art deco views of hyde park sister hotel an ipod dock rooms are gorgeous in room dining dinner reservations general manager bathroom mirror outstanding hotel five star hotel corner room large tv the hotel offers turn down service
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A quaint, boutique hotel in Mayfair, you feel like you live here. From the welcoming doormen to reception who seem to recognise you before you’ve even checked in.

We adored the Park View room, spacious (almost suite sized) and comfortable. They mean it when they say the rooms are quiet. The soundproofing was superb for London. And don’t forget the aromatherapy baths!

One cannot fault the location. Other than the fact the nearest tube was 5-10 minutes walk away, 45 Park Lane is walkable to the Victoria theatre, Oxford and SoHo districts. Not to mention it’s just opposite Hyde Park.

Breakfast - I suggest a short stroll to the sister Dorchester hotel. The buffet range and quality, service is superior to the restaurant at 45 Park Lane.

Yes, we do like the Beaumont and Corinthia also. But 45 Park Lane and the Dorchester group have never disappointed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasure to have to make the decision of whether or not to go to 45 Park Lane or the 'big sister' hotel, The Dorchester. This is a lovely place with good food. Somewhere to enjoy ourselves as we always do.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Lovely staff and stunning view over Hyde park. Food was brilliant and the area where the hotel is placed is really posh. Just my liking. Will definitely stay there again very very soon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
John_Scanlon-GM, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Annieged T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We genuinely value and appreciate your feedback and are very happy you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to 45 Park Lane in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Among the best hotels I have ever stayed in..... mouth watering food and snacks..... Room was extremely clean and luxurious.... Everything was at its peak.....most courteous and professional staff ..... Very welcoming and a positive ambience.... i Highly recommend this hotel... Don't think about the price ... Worth staying here......not even best hotel in Mayfair but also best in London ........

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear fight for h,

I am really thrilled to read your review about the quality of the food offering, the cleanliness of our rooms and moreover your kind feedback about our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to 45 Park Lane in the near future on behalf of all of us here at 45 Park Lane.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I do not really leave reviews, but felt compelled to do so. The hotel and staff have outdone themselves by offering the most impeccable service I have yet received to date. Considering we travel at only the best properties, the service, dining and accommodations were above all my expectations. A special thank you to manager Raul and concierge Gabriella for attending to our every need. I wish I could recall all staff’s names as everyone was truly lovely! I look forward to only staying here when I visit London. So I give this hotel my highest recommendation!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
John_Scanlon-GM, General Manager at 45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Stella N,

It was a pleasure to read your review of your stay at 45 Park Lane. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I am delighted that you greatly enjoyed your time with us.
Both Raul and Gabriella are thrilled with your kind words and we all look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,