St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
US$202
  • Pool
US$202
3,644 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow winggilbert scottchambers roomiconic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crossbrick wallsteam roomfive star hotel
Reviewed 12 January 2012

This is a pretty overwhelming building. The grand staircase is absolutely stunning and the guided tour a must. I would recommend staying in the Chambers rooms to get access to the Chambers Club. Pool small but delightfully relaxing. Food nice. My room had a view over the platforms which was quite special. Very quiet considering the location. My service and food were very good. Want to return.

Room Tip: Stay in Chambers Room/Suite at least in the old part. Pick a view over the platforms at the back.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Kevin K, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
We would love to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.
Please feel free to contact Christina Huethwohl on 02078413542 or christina.huethwohl@renaissancehotels.com if we can be of any assistance.

Kind regards, Kevin Kelly, General Manager

Reviewed 9 January 2012

An amazing building with a fantastic heritage. During the olympics this will be one of the hotels that will benefit most given its charachter and proximity to Eurostar. The renovation of what was until recently an extremely run down building has been masterful. We were at a private party in one of the msaller rooms and the food and service was fantastic. The staircases and general areas in the hotel were fantastic and the designers have moulded the old and new together seamlessly. We loved the foyer and the high ceiling in the booking office. we found the room rate to be fine BUT the price of other food and drinks in the bar and restaurant was exhorbitant. The breakfast prices in particular I felt were extremely high. If I was going again I'd stay there but eat and drink elsewhere, not because of service or food and drink quality, just because I feel the prices are around 20% too high.This is the only reason that I don't give the hotel 5 stars.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Kind regards, Kevin Kelly, General Manager

Reviewed 9 January 2012

I had a Friday night stay in this fabulously grand central London hotel. Tube, bus and train services are excellent in the area, and despite the constantly busy Euston Road running alongside the hotel I couldn't hear the traffic. My room was spacious and modern. The shower was delightful. I experienced a couple of issues. The plug sockets near the tea making facility were inactive, there were no complimentary biscuits (I've had free Peak Freens in a B&B!), and the previous guest's shirt was rolled up under the ice bucket; all serving to dull the lustre somewhat. However the bed was amazing and I had the best sleep in a hotel, ever. The grandeur and history of the building was a feast for the eyes, and the staff were universally friendly and attentive. Oh and I can recommend the good choice of ale (served in a tankard!) in the Booking Office bar.

Room Tip: If you get room 528 check the plug sockets
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Kevin K, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Reviewed 8 January 2012

And not disappointed! Stayed here on Friday night and was a little bit worried by some of the negative reviews on TA. However, I could not find one bad thing to say about the experience. It was great. An amazing building, great staff and attentive service. The breakfast was great with something for everyone. The one small criticism I would make if pushed....the cooked breakfast buffet Bain-Marie lids were left open which meant that the food on top was cold. This could be easily rectified, as there were enough staff in the dining room to keep an eye on this. Would definitely return!!

• Stayed: January 2012

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the weekend as we were celebrating my wife's 40th birthday. We were upgraded to a "Chambers" room, which was very spacious and well appointed.

My wife had a treatment in the Spa and told me that it was lovely. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see the pool as we had a very busy weekend planned.

The bed was very comfortable and the room also had a very large flat screen TV.

The location is excellent for Kings Cross/St Pancras underground station, which is very well linked for all of the sights in Central London.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: January 2012