St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$328
US$247
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
3,599 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow winggilbert scottchambers roomiconic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crossbrick wallsteam roomfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Having been taken to London as a child and seen the Old Midland hotel, a dilapidated and rather dank place, how surprised was I to see a phoenix rise out of the ashes. Goodness, what an incredible building the new hotel is. So buzzy and a fabulous vibe. The staff could not be more pleasant. I stayed in the cheapest room going, but how lovely it was. The beds were the most comfortable I have slept in, no noise, and a late check out time. The place is stunning. The bars were great, and the ambience superb. I will be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank karen j
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and quite agree with your comment comparing the hotel to a phoenix rising out of the ashes!
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We stayed at the St Pancras for one night prior to travelling to Paris on the Eurostar. The hotel has a lovely, friendly atmosphere and I can certainly recommend The Booking Office for pre-theatre food and drinks.

1  Thank Mrsp89

Thank you for your kind comments, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and would be keen to recommend the Booking Office to friends as a great pre theatre venue. We have actually just introduced some new items to the menu including some Grazing Platters which are being well received by the pre and post theatre crowd! Thanks again for your comments and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is, in my opinion, the best hotel in London. A lovingly restored beautiful building. The staff are great - professional and friendly. The location is perfect for travel (the Eurostar station is adjacent and St Pancras & Kings Cross train and tube stations are next door). With a wonderful spa and a decent gym, the hotel has everything you could ask for. Numerous restaurants, a superb bar and a fantastic Chamber Club. The concierges are very knowledgeable and helpful and ready to assist as required in making reservations. Livia from the Guest Relations is wonderful. Helpful, friendly and professional, she makes visiting the hotel a superb experience!

Room Tip: The Chambers Rooms are phenomenal.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ibadanboy

Thank you for this fantastic feedback, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were able to make the most of all the facilities. Thank you for taking the time to highlight the concierge team and Livia in Guest Relations, who were all thrilled to be recognized. I do hope we are able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have just spent a night here before catching the Eurostar to Paris, to celebrate our 20th Wedding anniversary. From the moment we arrived we were treated with such warmth and kindness, it actually left my husband and myself speechless. We were upgraded to a Junior Chambers Suite and shown to it by Rick who was extremely personable and obviously took great pride in his position. From then on our whole experience was magical, from the beautiful room to the fantastic service we received, on checking out we had a personal transfer to the Eurostar missing all the crowds.

As soon as we can we'll be back, this has been one of our most memorable experiences and that's mainly due to the fantastic staff who are professional, discreet and willing to go that extra mile.

3  Thank Rachel A

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am thrilled to hear you chose to spend your 20th Wedding Anniversary with us and thoroughly enjoyed your visit. Our staff pride themselves on creating memorable experiences for our guests so I am pleased to hear you were left ‘speechless’ by the exceptional level of service you received and thank you for highlighting Rick, who was delighted to be personally recognized. Thanks again for your comments and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel really takes customer service to its finest level. We stayed in a chambers suite and while the room was fantastic it says a lot about the whole establishment that we actually didn't spend that much time in the room and spent most of it in the excellent spa and chambers.

This hotel is a credit to the staff who make the whole experience.

3  Thank JaiJai30

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and felt the staff really made your trip exceptional. Our team pride themselves of creating memorable experiences for guests so I am pleased to hear this was certainly the case during your stay. I do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.