St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
US$216
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
3,641 results
All reviewschambers clubbooking officest pancrasbarlow winggilbert scottchambers roomiconic buildingtrain stationbeautiful hotelnew wingbritish libraryjunior suiteafternoon teakings crossbrick wallsteam roomfive star hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wonderful place to check in directly from the Eurostar after a long exciting trip in Europe.
Beautiful surroundings. London Museum is not a far walk away. Kids thoroughly enjoyed the photo shoot at platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross train station across the street. Concierge staff were very friendly and provided lots of information. It was an amazing stay.

Room Tip: Barlow rooms with meals is a good choice. Ice Machine on the floor. Room service was wonderful. Staff catered to the younger ones in the room. Have breakfast on the earlier side as it he restaurant gets very busy in the morning.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for this fantastic feedback! I am thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and were especially impressed by the service you received from our concierge team and the number of attractions in the local area. Thanks again for your kind comments and I do hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I truly enjoyed my stay in St Pancras Renaissance. It was absolutely gorgeous and very convenient as it is in the train station. The service was fantastic and the room was gorgeous. The food and breakfast was absolutely delicious. I will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dhalia85

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and are so keen to return. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Love this old historic property. Really interesting history behind it and how it was almost lost. That would of been a tragedy.
Every staff member was spot on. Always with a super friendly greeting and an offer of service.
We started our European adventure with a flight into Heathrow.
Purchased a pass for the Underground for the day and took the Piccadilly Line to King's Cross/St Pancras station. It was a short walk to the hotel which is attached to the St Pancras train station.
On the morning of our departure, we had breakfast in the Booking Office. That morning they had a more European selection of food. My son was not digging it. The waiter asked if he wanted a more Western Breakfast. Boom, we both had an amazing American breakfast. Delicious.
We walked out of the side door into St Pancras Station and boom, went downstairs to clear customs and onto the Eurostar to Paris. 10 minutes from the time we left the hotel we were boarding the train.

Room Tip: Our room was in the more updated part of the hotel The window faced the back of the trainstation with no view, but, we did get some light. This room was our choice, we arrived super early that day and it was the only room clean at 10am. We choose it happily. :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and were especially impressed by the staff and the level of service you received. Our team pride themselves on creating wonderful memories for guests so I am pleased to hear this was certainly your experience. As you say, the hotel is ideally located for those travelling by Eurostar, and you might be interested to know, that for those staying in Chambers, we offer an exclusive VIP Transfer service, so you can be whisked through security and directly onto your seat. Thanks again for this great feedback and I do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Sad that I only stayed one night! Right next to King's Cross station. Rooms where large and clean. My only issue was the concierge was RUDE! I asked him how to get to Covent Gardens Piazza, he asked if he could get me a car. I told him, no thank you, I would be taking the tube. As soon as I said I was going on the tube his demeanor changed. He told me to get off at the Covent Garden stop (which was actually closed). I asked him how to get to the piazza from the station, he told me to follow the crowd. Covent Gardens is very crowded and is a popular spot, thank goodness that the people I asked in the street knew where to direct me. Very pretentious and rude man!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank heather0423
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Whilst I am pleased to hear you found your room to be large and clean, I am very concerned to read your comment regarding this staff member. I would be very grateful if you could contact our Head Concierge on salvatore.bartolone@renaissancehotels.com so we can investigate this further.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

From the moment you step into the lobby you get the feeling that this is somewhere different. The practicalities of having such good transport links and eateries nearby set the foundations for what the hotel builds upon. Full of style and character every aspect of the hotel has an atmosphere of relaxed luxury.

My wife and I stayed in one of the suites in the Chambers Club at the hotel. Richard and his team couldn't have been more helpful during our stay. Nothing was trouble and their proactive attitude enhanced an already excellent stay.

This is one hotel that I would have no hesitation in returning to. In fact its already been recommended to every friend we've spoke to since.

Room Tip: The Chambers Club is a must
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Gareth B, General Manager at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for this fantastic feedback. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent stay and were especially impressed by the location of hotel. Kings Cross offers the best transport connections in Europe with multiple train and tube lines joining the area to the rest of London, the UK and Continental Europe. Our associates pride themselves on creating memorable moments for our guests and so I am pleased to hear this was your experience. Thank you for highlighting Rick, who was thrilled to have been recognized personally.Thanks again for your kind feedback and I do hope to welcome you back in the near future.