Point A Hotel, London Westminster
US$258
US$191
Priceline
2,659 results
All reviewstune hotellondon eyelambeth north tube stationcosta coffeebakerloo linelower marshgreat locationbig bensmall roomwithout windowsbudget hotelno windowair consouth bankhotel roomdouble bedyour luggage
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Over there was a good opportunity to know the stunning London, it is a small room but it is really confortable and of course good value for money!

It is really close to the Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parlament etc. I think is about 10 minutes on foot

The staff were really pleased and kind.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your feedback.

I was pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and found us as a good value for money.
Tune is indeed all about cutting the extra costs and leaving more for London and for its delights, whether it is shopping, sightseeing or a night out.

Thank you also for highlighting our friendly staff, your comments are highly appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

The Tune hotel is a really good concept. Clean ,safe and reasonably appointed rooms in central London. In my case the hotel was convenient for work in Whitehall and although the room was cramped it had all the basic facilities you would require. There is no food served in the hotel but there are stores located across the road and a costa coffee next to the hotel entrance. This hotel would be awful in most of the UK's great cities but by London standards, at this prince (about £80 a night) it was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank JimmyBNewBrighton
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with Tune Hotel Westminster and for leaving your review.

I am glad to read that our clean and safe rooms and our concept were very convenient for your work trip and that all of it was provided with an excellent rate.
We do pride ourselves in providing the 5*quality and comfortable stays at the rate of 1*star, great to see we are succeeding!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Booked this hotel for 2 nights as a friend and I were going to see a concert at the O2, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and nice, the bed was extremely comfortable and the whole place way very modern! It is a 10 minute walk from the London Eye, Big Ben and the centre of London and there is a tube station across the road. Would definitely stay here again! so cheap for the quality you get!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your top experience at Tune Hotel Westminster with TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read that you found us to be a great choice and that we met all your expectations with our central location, cleanliness, comfort and customer service, which are all fundamental key points at any of the Tune Hotels.

We are looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel twice now and have had a great experience both times. The hotel is small and basic which you should be aware of before booking to stay here. Despite this I feel it's a perfect base for exploring London as let's face it - you're only really in the hotel to sleep anyway! The beds are comfortable (although ours was 2 singles pushed together but it didn't bother us) but you only get 1 pillow each. They are very clean with nice warm duvets. The bathrooms are like a pod - very small but nice power showers. All in all I'd definitely recommend if you're on a budget as it's a great location close to Waterloo at an unbeatable price.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy H
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your stays with Tune Hotel Westminster.
It`s always a great compliment to see our customers returning and recommending us to others, we appreciate it very much!

I am also delighted to read that our comfy 5* double bed and a hot refreshing power shower provided you with the perfect base for exploring London.

Tune Hotel Westminster is looking forward your next visit.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This hotel is the perfect choice for budget accommodation. The location is superb. It is right next door to Lambeth North tube station, with cafes, supermarkets, restaurants and fast food minutes away. The location is extremely central- minutes walk to the Westminster area and Waterloo train station. The accessibility of the hotel was a main reason for my booking. The entrance to the hotel is a little difficult to find, but it's right next door to Costa, a cafe that does great coffee and food.

The hotel is perfect for those on a tight budget. My room was small. Very small. But I was extremely happy with the price I paid for my 5 nights stay. My room had a double bed, tv, safe, and ensuite that was equipped with a shower, bathroom mirror, basin and toilet. The room was clean and safe. I had no troubles with it. If you're a bigger person or generally uneasy with tight spaces, maybe take a careful look at some photos and room specs. It wasn't tiny but it was indeed very small.

The only let down for me was the extensive add-on services and facilities. For example, you're given 2 towels and room services every 3 days. If you want more towels or daily room service, you have to pay. You also need to pay for breakfast, wifi access, the use of the in-room safe and tv, etc. The prices are cheap to moderate and the internet speed was incredibly fast, but the whole idea of paying for extra towels left me a little miffed. You also have to pay a little extra if you want a room with a window, which was annoying.

The reception staff were extremely pleasant and helpful! Their friendly smiles were great to see after a long day exploring London.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Westminster Tune Hotel. If you need an affordable, clean and central location, this is the place!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 4th floor, which was pretty nice. However, it did not have a window, but I didn't really mind. Large, raucous groups were easily heard in the wee hours of the morning. Paper thin walls or just great hearing? Not sure
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Westminster for your stay and for sharing your experience and pictures with TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read that you really enjoyed your stay with us, found our rooms clean and safe and especially were fond of our central location; it really is convenient for everything London has to offer.

I agree, all the mentioned points above make us perfect for those who are on a budget, however, we believe that our add-ons give the special way to save and cut the unnecessary costs as our customers can choose the add-ons they really need and pay for nothing extra.

Thank you for highlighting our friendly service which made such a positive impact on your stay. We certainly strive to make all our guests feel welcomed and well looked after and it is very motivating to see we are succeeding in doing so!

I am pleased to read that you would definitely recommend us and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again as well.