“Great Price for the Location!”

Point A Hotel, London Westminster
Ranked #454 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Price for the Location!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We only stayed one night and it was very clean and reasonable for the price. You probably won't find a better place for the price. You pay for additional things you would normally get at any other hotel but that is why they can offer such a great price. We payed the extra Euros to have bathroom toiletries and towels and since we spend most of the day out we opted for a room with no windows since we only need it for sleeping. The only complaint we had was with the shower because after a short time, the shower drain could not keep up with the water flow so it started to overflow a bit. This was our only real complaint since we were happy with the budget friendly option within walking distance to many locations including the Eye.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Gurses, Guest Relations Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the value we offer and embraced the concept of Tune brand.
Following your comment about a slow shower drain, i have raised the issue with our maintenance personnel now. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, and thank you for your honest feedback.
We hope to welcome you back again.

Guest Service Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Absolutely central, in a compact and bijou room. It was all that I needed and a very pleasant surprise. The room and en-suite were clean and the staff were very friendly. I booked a room without a window and didn't miss it. It was yards from where friends of mine were staying - for more than twice the price and the view of a wall. You might not bring children here but it was quiet, really well located and a snip of a price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
We love hearing feedbacks from our guests, following their stay with us. Thank you for your nice comments. I am delighted to hear that you absolutely enjoyed our price, location, cleanliness and the customer service, which are 4 of our values and that is what we aim to hear hear from all the guests.
We can not wait to you see again at Tune Hotel Westminster.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

You pay what you use! Clean and good location! Underground at 10 mts. Costa caffe at 5 mts. Personal service excellect. Near Watterllo, Westmister and Museum of the war. Trafalgar Square less than 5 minutes by subway.

Room Tip: Travellers, choose a room without noisy ventilation, please!
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback and highlighting our location as excellent. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location, it is very easy to get around London from here Tune Hotel Westminster.
We would love to welcome you back in near future.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have chosen this hotel simply it was the only place I could find on a such a short notice (several days). It was acceptable for one night I stayed there - after all I needed a bed and a shower, but I would not want to stay there longer. Very small, I stayed in room with no windows so it felt very claustrophobic (I had only about 40cm of space around my bed).

On the other side the place was really clean, including bedding, toilet (slash) bathroom.

The reception staff was nice and helpful. I am rating this place as Average - it is in a great location for a low price, but was compensated by very small room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your feedback following your recent stay at Tune Hotel Westminster. I welcome all feedback both positive and negative to find an area to improve ourselves constantly.
I am glad that you appreciate the value of money we offer as well as the cleanliness and helpful staff of the hotel. We agree the rooms are compact but it is all about the value we promise here at Tune in such central location in London.

We hope to see you again.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not only is the size of the room rediculause, everything melfunctions. The safe alarm woke us up at 5 am. And that affected the AC. And what do the staff have to offer? A smaller room. The bathroom is the size of an airplain toilet. It is not suitable for any adult. Horrble just horrible.

• Stayed July 2014
Gurses, General Manager at Point A Hotel, London Westminster, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
Dear Shelley,

I would like to apologise once more for your unfortunate experience. I am also disappointed to read your review. Due to leak detector alarm failure during your stay, we changed your room to a best available room we had as we were fully booked on that night. I have met you in person during your check out and apologised. We booked you a taxi to airport and paid for the cost as part of our apology.

I hope you understand that we always aim to satisfy our guests with our accommodation and customer service.

Kind regards,

Chester, Uk
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Needed quick one night pit stop somewhere clean & checked out Tune hotels on recommendation of friend. Took an inside room with no windows as I would only be sleeping in it but splashed out extra £10 on tv/wifi/towel(!)/toiletry option. Good night's sleep achieved in clean room. To me location was a bit of a misnomer ... It's definitely handy for Waterloo though and North Lambeth on Bakerloo line. Inside room on 4th guaranteed no traffic noise or tube rumble otherwise it's on a v busy junction. Walls inside were a bit thin though. Room small but that was expected and it was well equipped. Comfy bed with nice sheets. Bathroom was really small! But I'd stay there again if I needed budget one night stay.

Room Tip: To avoid traffic noise, inside room in windows of you are not claustrophobic !
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank your friend who recommended us to you. Also it is pleasure to hear nice words about our well designed rooms and comfortable bed which we pride ourselves on most. We agree that our rooms are space-efficient, however this is part of our limited service concept which enables us to keep the room cost to a minimum. In regards to your opinion about location, we are located on the Westminster bridge road just a 5 minute walk from the Westminster Bridge, and 10 minutes from Westminster tube station, furthermore sightseeing such as Big Ben, London Eye are a stone throw away from us.
Thank you once again for posting your comment. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The staff at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and had all the facilities we needed, a bed and a shower! The location was great, grap some breakfast or coffee on your way to the Waterloo station / underground and eat it in the millennium park.

Room Tip: No street noises in a room without a window. Bring earplugs for the airco noise.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback on your recent stay at Tune Hotel Westminster. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with everything you needed. Thank you for mentioning our great location as many other guests do. I am happy that our staff at the front desk impressed you and I will definitely pass your great compliments to my team.
We look forward welcoming you back in near future.