Book In Advance

from US$78.90
from US$26.30
from US$52.60
23,072 results
All reviews an oyster card rush hour tube map transport system oysters contactless card bank card day pass heathrow airport tubes zones tfl platform journey travelcard stops signage
Reviewed today via mobile

My friend has never traveled on the underground before so we went to
St Paul underground station
It was prior to 10:00
We were advised to walk to Bank

We did this our journey was excellent and trouble free

Thanks to the staff who helped us

Dickie :-)

Reviewed yesterday

Overcrowded...At peak times the carriages are very overcrowded, but off peak the service is much more comfortable.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The London Underground is still a great and quick way to get around the city, but only if you travel off peek !
Having a Freedom pass makes this a must to travel without worrying about cost .
With the 24-7 all day traveling makes it even easier not miss your last train however be prepared for a party atmosphere on these late tubes !
This is easy for visitors to understand and to your round the capital, best to buy a one day or weekly pass.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

One of my local friends said the Tube is London's lifeline and I agree with him 100%
Doesn't matter what you do for a living but chances are you would have taken the train at some point which is affordable, convenient and practical. I used it quite extensively for a couple of days, more for the experience than an actual need. I was impressed. The stations are generally maintained well, signages are adequate and trains usually run on time. The longish escalators are an experience in itself when you ascend or descend a 100 feet. I loved the energy overall. A day pass would be 12£ if I remember correctly and is a cheap way to have fun riding across the beautiful city.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I needed the underground over a couple of days to get all around the city. Spent most of my time in Zone1. Staff are always on hand, usually very friendly and have an incredible knowledge of routes. I didn’t wait longer than 5 minutes at any point and experienced no delays at all. Also tapping in with mobile contactless makes it so much easier!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I'm from the New York area and have always been proud of the train service in the area, that being said Londons is better. Much cleaner, people more courteous, service continuous. Its a great way to get around the city to check out various attractions. The oyster card is easy to use and the people working in the stations are helpful and courteous.

2  Thank bp973
Reviewed yesterday

I was impressed with the efficiency and cleanliness of the London Underground. The various lines can take you most places you want to go as a tourist. Having been a commuter on the New York City subway system for many years, I certainly appreciated the more friendly ride of the London Underground.

1  Thank lqdassets
Reviewed yesterday

As a visitor to London my partner and I found the underground so easy to get around on, plenty of easy to understand information about on walls or helpful staff, it can get silly busy at times but don’t let this put you off..do as the Romans..” Go for it and don’t be a shrinking violet..”

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Complicated but easy if it makes any sense. It's a code to learn but always be 2 then you solve the mystery

1  Thank ninaengen
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

London Underground is not the best, but i think it's ok. Like the way of moving it's expensive, but fast.