“Weekend” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #236 of 1,568 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let your imagination soar as you explore the wonderful riches of underwater life, from the beautiful coral reefs of the Indian Ocean to the dark, mysterious depths of the Atlantic and Pacific.
yorkshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Weekend”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

It would be great if you have never visited anything similar but unfortunately we were disappointed as we thought it would be a lot better than the one in trafford centre Manchester but it was on a par, thought London would've been a lot better with it been the capital

Visited July 2014
MSLLA, Customer Service Executive at Sea Life London Aquarium, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear yorkshirpudds,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I was very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit with us, we strive to create memorable and magical experiences for all of our guests and we are sorry if we did not achieve this for you on your visit.

We would love to hear more about your visit with us so we can discuss your experience further, so please do get in contact with us directly at sllondon@merlinentertainments.biz if you would like to share further details of your experience with us.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best fishes,

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great time spent here with amazing animals!

Watch out for the colour changing jelly fish and the piranhas!

1 Thank hayleycatmur
Dear haleycatmur,

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, and writing a review for us.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed meeting all of our marine life, but especially the Jelly Fish and the Piranhas.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Samara - Customer Service
London, United Kingdom
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Worth a visit for a couple of hours, all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had corporate / Tussaud type discounted entry, around £11; good value at this price and not much of a queue. Be prepared for their money making photo opportunities throughout, other than that really excellent!

The ray / flatfish pool is great, as is the tank with sharks / turtles and the elephant fish. So many tanks and things, great for all ages. Octopus feeding time worth a look. Excellent staff too, very friendly.

The shop wasn't bad either, reasonable prices,.

(Observed pushy tourists, never seen it before in London, shoving people out of the way and invading personal space must be norm in some cultures!)

Visited July 2014
Dear robw,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I was really glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience, especially our Rays and the Sharks and Turtles. I am also really glad that you took advantage of some of our talk and feeds. They are an excellent way to add something extra to your visit. Our team really love our creatures and I am glad that this came through.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

London, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Not for young children”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Took my 19month old here today.
I would say he was still too young to appreciate it. He enjoyed the first few fish tanks, but at that age, once you've seen one fish, you've seen them all. Even when we got round to the shark area, or the sea horses he wasn't interested. He kept running off, or sitting on the floor in a huff. :-(

If you didn't have young children, I would say they have done a good job of making fish and marine life look quite interested. The tanks are all nicely displayed and arranged. The shark area was really interesting, and it was great to see a shark up so close.

Please be warned, it the tropical section, it is extremely warm. Especially when you are warm from outside, or lugging a young child about.

Please be aware. If you travel there by national rail, you can get 2 4 1 tickets if you show your travel card and pick up a leaflet at the station. Or just pick up a Kellogg's cereal box with a 2 4 1 on before you go.

Dear Amanda C,

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am really glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the views of our marine life and found the displays interesting. I was disappointed however to read that your 19 month year old child did not enjoy it so much. We aim to be as family friendly as possible so I would love to hear you views on what we could add to make it more engaging for that age range. Please do contact us at sllondon@merlinentertainments.biz.

I hope that you will come back and see us again, perhaps when your son is a bit older. We would really love to hear your views when you do.

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great aquarium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We went there on a monday, and it was almost empty. Out visit was great, with lots of animals to see. The photos taken on the entrance were amazing, and for the first time in my life I bought one of these photo souveniers.
It is worth to book a visit along with a madame tussauds, cause it gets cheaper

Dear Jose Augusto P,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I was very happy to read that you enjoyed meeting all of our fascinating creatures and that you were able to take a special memento of your experience with you.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon. Please do let us know what you think when you do.