“Bad experience”

US$29.74*
Skip the Line: Sea Life London Aquarium
US$77.89*
and up
BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium...
US$62.68*
SeaLife London Aquarium with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Ranked #229 of 1,750 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let your imagination soar as you explore the wonderful riches of underwater life, from the beautiful coral reefs of the Indian Ocean to the dark, mysterious depths of the Atlantic and Pacific. During your visit be sure to take in a feed or two! There are animal feeds taking place throughout the day in different areas of the attraction so you can see for yourself just how sharp a Piranhas teeth are, what a Seahorse eats and how many fish it takes to satisfy a hungry Gentoo Penguin! Every feed is accompanied by a family-friendly, fact-filled talk by a member of our Guest Experience team; To ensure that you leave with a head filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts! Talk and feed times are subject to change. To be sure you won't miss a thing, please enquire about your favourite animal feed on entry.
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Overcrowded, poor management, ugly decoration, not enough toilets. Huge regret for going there.

1  Thank rener Y
MSLLA, Customer Service Executive at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear rener Y,

Thank you very much for your recent visit to SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

I was very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit with us, we strive to create memorable and magical experiences for all of our guests and we are sorry if we did not achieve this for you on your visit.

We would love to hear more about your visit with us so we can discuss your experience further, so please do get in contact with us directly at sllondon@merlinentertainments.biz if you would like to share further details of your experience with us.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Samara - Customer Service.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,455)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We managed to visit the centre using the special 2 for 1 offer available in conjunction with National Rail, therefore instead of paying £50 for 2 of us including guide books, it was £25. Although we found our visit informative and well organised we felt that at the full price the cost would be exorbitant but at half price acceptable. We enjoyed our visit but felt once you have visited one aquarium you have visited them all.

Dear Frances P,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am glad to hear that you found your visit informative and well organized and that you were able to take advantage of some of the great deals that are avaliable on our tickets.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

So many fish it keeps you busy for the hole day. You can even have lunch there because there is a cafe. You know where you are going because they give you a map so you don't get lost. The staff are really god and tell you where you are.

Dear gemma r,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.

It was so good to hear that you had such a lovely time when you came to visit us. We aim to give all of our guests a magical experience and I am really glad that we were able to provide that for you. There is no one who is more passionate about our marine life, and helping people explore them, than our team and I am really glad that this showed through.

Samara - Customer Service

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I haven't seen an aquarium before, so I was sure to love the place but even if I had seen one, I don't think it will of this standard. The collection is vast, from Small fishes to sharks, from shrimps to Octopus and the best part, the Penguins they have it all. Not to miss at all.

Dear Rajat J,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.

Samara - Customer Service

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I took a combined ticket of this attraction with Sea life London aquarium, and London Dungeons as it was cheaper. (Check out their website for this... www.madametussauds.com/london.)

There is a priority entry with this combined ticket here.

I first got a voucher from madame tussaudes for this attraction which I exchanged here for the actual ticket.

There was a no. of sharks, stingrays, crabs, and varieties of sea creatures here.
Most beautiful were the penguins....
It is really a great place to visit in London, and it is adjacent to the london dungeons and london eye.......

Dear Arindam89,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am really glad to hear that you took advantage of some of the fantastic deals that are available on our tickets and that you had such an enjoyable experience. I completely agree with you when you say our Penguins are beautiful. They really are fascinating animals.

I do hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.