“Great day, one annoyance”

SEA LIFE London Aquarium
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
US$28.27*
Skip the Line: Sea Life London Aquarium
US$74.05*
and up
BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium...
US$59.59*
SeaLife London Aquarium with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Ranked #231 of 1,721 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let your imagination soar as you explore the wonderful riches of underwater life, from the beautiful coral reefs of the Indian Ocean to the dark, mysterious depths of the Atlantic and Pacific. During your visit be sure to take in a feed or two! There are animal feeds taking place throughout the day in different areas of the attraction so you can see for yourself just how sharp a Piranhas teeth are, what a Seahorse eats and how many fish it takes to satisfy a hungry Gentoo Penguin! Every feed is accompanied by a family-friendly, fact-filled talk by a member of our Guest Experience team; To ensure that you leave with a head filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts! Talk and feed times are subject to change. To be sure you won't miss a thing, please enquire about your favourite animal feed on entry.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went with my mate and her 22 month old son, who loved it.
The only annoyance was the school kids, but it cant be helped. We just kept running ahead of them.

Best thing is you can go in and out of the aquarium as you please, all day long.

MSLLA, Customer Service Executive at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear stephyannie,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.

It was so good to hear that you had such a lovely time when you came to visit us. We aim to give all of our guests a magical experience and I am really glad that we were able to provide that for you.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

There is plenty to see at the London Aquarium. The tour goes through several different areas or themes to do with the sea life. What I like most is the signs around the aquarium and the short film at the end of the tour to give facts, educate children and also finding out how Sea Life actually help and do their part. There are also talks throughout the day if you'd like to find out some extra information on a particular creature. I went during the day on a Tuesday so it was still busy but enough space to be able to clearly see.

Dear Kelsey M,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for taking the time to write a review for us.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit and that you found that there was lots of educational elements in your journey around our Aquarium. I am really happy that you enjoyed meeting all of our marine life, there is so much to see and do, and I am glad that you took advantage of our program of talks and feeds.

I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been to others in the U.K. but nothing like this. All the fish looked really happy. Clean tanks wide range of fish big sharks and massive turtle. Really friendly staff. Well worth the money. You can spent as much or as little time as you like in there.

Dear Anthonyorchard,

I am so glad that you had such an enjoyable experience and that you took advantage of our tickets being valid for the whole day. I am really glad that you have confidence that we take great care of our marine life. There is no one who cares more about their welfare than our team.

I do hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Best Fishes,

Samara - Customer Service.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

visited today 15/7/14 with 5 adults and a baby of 11 months. We had received tickets due to a bad experience at another attraction. I had done a little research but not too much as I wanted a surprise. We entered with no queue at about 11am and was greeted by very friendly staff. We started our walk the first part taking us over the sharks which was good but our little boy didn't like it being so dark. We then got the usual group photo taken. On descending down into the aquarium my little boy was amazed by the fish and a lot where at buggy level for him to see, we did end up carrying him mainly so he could get even closer, we filtered round all the sections . Watch out for children on trips just sitting anywhere though as this caused a few navigation issues, the fish where superb , the layout good even if at some points a little long and a few sections you could tell where there just to fill a space. We finally got to meet the penguins which was by far everyone's favorite bit, then another photo opportunity. Then on to the end. Watch out via thegift shop they do like to grab you for a deal on the photos taken! Toilet / baby changing facilities where good and it's very buggy friendly. I would recommend and will definitely be going back again.

2  Thank Kelly B
MSLLA, Customer Service Executive at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Kelly B,

Thank you for coming to visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We arrived around midday, there was a small queue which went down really quick. We used a two for one voucher from the news paper and didn't have any issues, the staff were friendly enough. Once we got in there was lots to see and thankfully it wasn't too busy, as someone who likes to take photos I had plenty of time to take lots of pictures without feeling I had to rush. I felt the penguin bit was rather small although we did have to share it with two school trips, at one point I had children almost climbing on me, so much for the teachers observing their little groups!!! It was a shame as there was a baby penguin to see, but the noise and the children pushing and climbing was too much so we left. Our overall experience was good and there are lots of different fish to look at.

Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for taking the time to come and visit us at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and for writing a review for us.

I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of some of the great deals that are available on tickets at the moment and that you were able to enjoy taking photos of our beautiful marine life.

Best Fishes,

Samara - Customer Service.