“Too Hectic!!”

US$60.99*
SeaLife London Aquarium with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
US$75.79*
and up
BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium...
Ranked #232 of 1,674 things to do in London
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let your imagination soar as you explore the wonderful riches of underwater life, from the beautiful coral reefs of the Indian Ocean to the dark, mysterious depths of the Atlantic and Pacific. During your visit be sure to take in a feed or two! There are animal feeds taking place throughout the day in different areas of the attraction so you can see for yourself just how sharp a Piranhas teeth are, what a Seahorse eats and how many fish it takes to satisfy a hungry Gentoo Penguin! Every feed is accompanied by a family-friendly, fact-filled talk by a member of our Guest Experience team; To ensure that you leave with a head filled with amazing discoveries and cool creature facts! Talk and feed times are subject to change. To be sure you won't miss a thing, please enquire about your favourite animal feed on entry.
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Poor flow around the exhibits, poor air quality in passages, too congested and worst of all a big money trap with youngsters eg, impossible to bypass the gift shop at the end. Was glad to get outside and take a breather! Wouldn't recommend for a calm visit. Way too hectic and not good value

There are newer reviews for SEA LIFE London Aquarium

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We started with the behind the scene tour... Brilliant for a 5 and 8 year old and also us adults
Ashling our guide was amazing - very passionate about everything which came across (very natural).
Please remember this is London and busy!!!! Enjoyed lots

1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed 30 August 2014

So much bigger than any other Sea Life centre we had visited in the past. After having previously visited one in Norwich and Hunstanton and coming away disappointed, I was pleased to see that this particular Sea Life centre actually took a decent amount of time to get around with lots to see.
It was more expensive than the others visited previously but I didn't feel it was too expensive after our exploration, unlike previous experiences!

There was lots of space to move around despite it being fairly busy. We arrived quite late in the day so obviously it may have been a quiet time.

Overall a great time was had by all.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Me and my husband visited the sea life aquarium on the bank holiday, the tickets were sold out and they asked us to come after half hour, it was raining and no where to stand. Very disappointed after long queue, got not much to see as expected , the blur aquarium, hardly could see the fishes inside, very crowded. Not much to see, and the pictures were not that clear.. I would appreciate their effort but still i think its not to the mark. I think the price is expensive in comparison to quality. I have also uploaded few picture that were the best ones taken from HD camera.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Excellent well worth the visit. I forgot my ID but after proof of an email they let me through but I won't forget it again!!!

1  Thank EM292013