Functional, clean and comfortable - exec rooms larger than average for London with restrained but upto date furnishings and decoration. Not the lap of luxury but very comfortable and clean.
There was a very nice bar just off the lobby that had a good menu available until late into the evening - decent enough venue for a drink after an evening out.
Location was great with Covent Garden and Theatre land a stones throw away plus you have two tube stations only 3 or 4 minuts walk away. You can be on the South Bank in a 15 minute stroll via Embankment.
We'll definitely be back for any theatre trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London