On my recent trip to London, I stayed in this hotel overnight. I really wish I had gone straight to this hotel from the airport and stayed two nights. The hotel upgraded my room from a standard double room to a larger room at the back of the hotel away from any road noise. It was tastefully decorated, very comfortable and quiet. It had a lounge, bedroom and large bathroom with shower, bath and warming bath rails for towels. Towels were white thick and fluffy. Tea and coffee making facilities were available, as was free bottled water. Reception, bar and restaurant staff were friendly and eager to please. The hotel is in a wonderful location close to the British Museum, Covent Gardens, the theatres and public transport. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London