I booked a single in this hotel not realising how cramped it would be. Whilst I have no complaints about the bathroom the room was cramped. I felt claustrophobic and I could hear people next door. Whilst a double room should be the norm as prices are per room I was surprised I wasn't given a free upgrade despite my first stay here. This happens in other hotels. The room service was ok but the food was burnt and over cooked and dry. Not visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London