Stayed for one night with my Mum, sole purpose for visiting London was to visit the theatre. On leavingthe tube at Holburn it was an easy quick walk to the hotel. Check in was speedy and pleasant, as was our twin room. Spacious with a large wardrobe and good lighting. The bathroom was a nice surprise, large and light with a walk in shower with rainfall head and separate handheld shower head.
Comfortable bed and quiets night sleep which for a reasonably busy road was surprising.
We didn't book breakfast so unable to comment. Check out was pain free and the baggage store was a great extra free of charge, meaning you can walk around the city without having to worry.
Shall visit again when next in London. Value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Lastminute, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London