We stayed for my birthday, and were upgraded to a mini suite on arrival, which was lovely. The room was spacious, with tasteful decoration and furnishing. Everything we needed was on hand, from robes and slippers, ironing board and iron, lights in the wardrobe and lit shelves in the bathroom. Everything was very plush, the bed very comfortable, the AC effective and quiet. Breakfast was great, the usual buffet, but everything looked and tasted fresh, despite us going down only 30 mins before the end of service. The staff were charming, and didn't seem at all put out when we stayed half an hour after breakfast service finished, eating muffins and drinking our second pot of tea. i loved the decor in the public areas, especially the slightly gothic style metal staircase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London