The location of this hotel is great. Check in and check out was efficient and friendly. Our room was a really good size, although the windows were frosted, so we guessed that there was no view!! Our view was the back of the hotel where the bins were kept, but I would have rather been placed here than at the front with the construction work going on.
The bed was large and comfy, and the bathroom a really good size, bath with shower over. Also quite modern in design.
We didnt sample the food here, but the bar area in the evening was nice, with a really pleasant atmosphere.
I would definitly recommend this hotel to others and would return myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following a recent extensive £10 million restoration and refurbishment program at the hotel, every area of the hotel has been transformed – our bedrooms have been completely modernised with a contemporary design and vibrant soft furnishings. Our public areas reflect the new contemporary style but retain elements of the hotel’s traditional Edwardian features. London landmarks like the British Museum and Covent Garden and Oxford Street are within easy walking distance. Just five minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road Tube Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London
- Kingsley By Thistle London
- Thistle Bloomsbury
- Kingsley By Thistle Hotel London