“My Daughters treat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #47 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Norwich, United Kingdom
“My Daughters treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights as a late treat for her 16th birthday. Everybody was very helpful and accommodating. We had afternoon tea in the Palm court with Champagne which was very nice and the tea delicious. The room we stayed in was very clean and we had turn down service. In room breakfast was good and nothing seems like too much trouble for any one. The beds were very very comfortable and difficult to leave. We felt we got a five star service. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (528)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bridgetown, Barbados
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Fantastic hotel, beautiful room and very comfortable bed. Staff cannot do enough for you and swimming pool and spa are excellent. We had the tasting menu at the Roux and the food was superb. Cocktail bar good fun and fantastic cocktails

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Needham Market, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I found the Langham London, to be an exceptional hotel with the most welcoming and genuinely friendly staff.
The Artesian bar is a must, not only for the interior design by David Collins, but also the amazing cocktails, which are a must to try.

I can highly recommend a stay there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Location
mk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Beautiful hotel with friendly and polite staff.
Spa facilities looked at little cramped and difficult to find!
Turn down service was a lovely touch.
We had a package with cocktail and a sharing platter which was delicious.
I would certainly return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Queens, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at the Langham London for 3 nights with my 2 siblings, and parents. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.
My brother, sister and I stayed in a junior suite and had more than enough space to move around. My sister and I shared the soft and comfortable king bed while my brother slept on the pull out couch. The room was cleaned both day and night and there was a plate with a variety of fruits that was left for us and replenished everyday. The room and bathroom were quite spacious and beautiful. My parents had a club room and still had enough space for 2 guests. The rooms are large for London standards. My parents had access to the club lounge which was really worth the money. There was plenty to eat and drink and they had different selections for lunch and "dinner" every day. They gave me access on some days when my dad was out so I got to experience the club lounge. It was well worth it. We also had the breakfast plan and it was delicious.
The staff are extremely friendly and are willing to fulfill any requests possible. They really go out of their way to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as can be. Its one of the best service I have ever received at a hotel. I cant say enough good things about the service.
The hotel has a bar called the Artesian bar. Its wonderful and they offer some very delicious cocktails. Apparently the bar won some sort of an award in 2013 for the best bar in the world. I don't know if I would consider it the best bar in the world, but it definitely had great drinks and a nice atmosphere.
The gym has a variety of machines and is quite large for a hotel. I didn't get a chance to sample any of their spa treatments but the spa area is absolutely stunning. The pool in particular is breathtaking. Such a beautiful pool.
My only gripe during our stay was during check in when we had to wait about 4 hours for our room to be ready. This was a nuisance since we were exhausted from our 7 hour flight. They offered us complimentary breakfast in the club lounge while we waited which I mentioned was delicious. After check in everything else was perfect and was well worth the wait.
I can not say enough good things about the hotel and its staff. I look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Both rooms we experienced, the club room and grand junior suite, were great and had ample space.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is our first time staying at a Langham Hotel, and it certainly will not be our last! I can't say enough great things about the Langham London. Everything was perfect, in fact it exceeded our expectations! The rooms were extraordinary, magnificent comfortable beds, luxurious linens, well appointed rooms, quiet and perfect temperature! The food was a culinary delight and the surroundings were a visual feast for the eyes! The service was impeccable, every effort was made to accommodate our needs and every employee was polite, extremely friendly and professional. Perfect in every way!!!! Looking forward to returning!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed in a club room for two nights for my daughters birthday a selection of lovely cakes had been put in the room for her which was very nice.Enjoyed champagne in the club lounge staff are very attentive my glass was kept topped up and i could have happily stayed all night, breakfast in the morning was good with a wide selection to choose from .Location was excellent tube station was a short walk.

Room Tip: Club room every time
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family