US$282
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
US$373
US$200
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$185
Official Hotel Site
US$230
US$194
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe club loungethe palm courtafternoon teaartesian barregent streetbeautiful hoteloxford circusmoment you arrivecocktail barfive star hotelexecutive roomhome away from homenespresso machinewonderful staylocation is excellentrouxwigmore
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The Langham is a wonderful, luxurious hotel that is both steeped in history and beautifully restored. It is located at the beginning of quiet stretch of Regents Street across from the BBC yet close to the luxury shopping nearby. Overall, the service was excellent with the staff friendly and helpful. I highly recommend the Langham for a luxury stay in London.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank AZtraveler73
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We went to the Langham for a family afternoon tea to celebrate a birthday. From the minute we arrived, the experience completely lived up to its reputation and admittedly high cost. The grand entrance and uniformed butlers started us off well. The room for tea was lovely and the live pianist playing created the right atmosphere. The tea included as much sandwiches, scones, jam and cream as you wanted and two of our party even asked for doggy bags which were provided. The waiter replenished as often as you asked. The cake/dessert plate was beautiful in taste and presentation. The child in the group got a Hamley's teddy and all her food we presented in a child friendly way - peppa pig, a ladybird cake etc. You could sample as many teas as you wanted and i was brought a birthday cake too

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindanaylor
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I was lucky enough to be treated to a surprise night away with my husband at The Langham to celebrate my 50th birthday. From the minute we walked in on the morning of my birthday and were greeted at the front desk to the minute we left the following evening we had the most fantastic time.
Our first stop was to The Club Lounge where we had a celebratory glass of champagne before going down to Roux at the Landau for a delicious lunch where we were seated at the secluded table overlooking the BBC building.
After lunch we checked into our room to find a beautiful cake waiting for me and a birthday message. We had a relaxing afternoon and then went back to The Club Lounge for a drink and something to eat before going to the theatre in the evening.
We started the next day with a swim in the pool. When we signed into the spa area, my husband casually mentioned we were away celebrating my birthday - when I signed myself out after my swim the receptionist presented me with a rose and box of chocolates to mark my birthday - wow!!
Breakfast was a leisurely affair in The Club Lounge followed by a walk to Camden as it was a beautiful sunny day.
We then returned to the hotel to have afternoon tea in the Palm Court - we were served by the most delightful man, Jaime De Botton, who made sure my celebrations continued seamlessly.
Then after another leisurely walk we finished our stay with a last visit to The Club Lounge before returning to the real world!
Every single member of staff we came into contact with during the two days was clearly proud to work at The Langham and took great pride in ensuring that everything was perfect for the guests.
I cannot wait to return to The Langham!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank asdas1
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is not our first visit to the Langham and after our experience this weekend it certainly won't be the last. The level of service, food and accommodation are exceptional. On this occasion we upgraded to the Club Lounge which I would thoroughly recommend, there's a relaxing atmosphere together with unparalleled service and attention to detail. We are looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017

This hotel is the epitome of old-world elegance. From the entry to the public areas throughout is decorated in a rich and stylish manner. The rooms are lovely, a bit small for our taste, but typical of older hotels found in Europe. Service was excellent, the dining facilities were very good - we enjoyed our stay thoroughly. The hotel is located around the corner from the Oxford Circus tube station and within a very short walk from Regent Street which is lined with modern apparel shops. This street turns into a pedestrian walkway on Sundays where there are lots of vendors and food stalls - very fun, almost a carnival atmosphere.

The only minor negative that we found is the cocktail bar is very loud and noisy, not at all conducive for a quiet cocktail or conversation. But the Palm court, the restaurant where the breakfast buffet is located, serves drinks and there is usually a quartet playing light music.

I would highly recommend The Langham and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple