All reviews the club lounge the palm court artesian bar afternoon tea regent street portland place grand hotel oxford circus five star hotel cocktail bar executive room fabulous hotel home away from home nespresso machine lovely room the location is perfect roux
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Our choice was a three course set menu at The Palm Court. The ambiance was very relaxing, the staff were exceptional and the food was amazing. Great value for money and entertainment. Would throughly recommend a visit to anyone who is looking for a London 5 star experience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorena V
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Took my partner here during the day for a birthday treat. We had full use of the swimming pool, sauna and steam room and gym and I treated us both to the Baobab Oil and Seed Body Scrub which was amazing.

The rest room is divine with complimentary cold and hot drinks and some snacks.

It was a shame there isn't music played in the pool as there is in the rest of the spa and the steam room and sauna isn't mixed so I couldn't enjoy it with my partner as they were located in the changing rooms.

Staff were amazing, giving my partner a surprise gift just before we left which he was made up about.

Changing rooms were beautiful and the accessories such as GHD straighteners and Dyson hairdryer was a good touch and I left feeling and looking great.

Will definitely be returning

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We search the net for a good quality hotel & we were not disappointed
The London Langham is one of the best 5 star hotels we have ever stayed at
Everything about this hotel is quality personified!
Our room was perfect, the decor is new V’s old themes , the food at the restaurant ( see seperate review) has been delightful
We joined up with the club on the 3rd floor which included breakfast, brunch & pre dinner food - all thoroughly enjoyed by us
We were instantly greeted by Kieren the guest services manager - who impressed us with his elegant knowledge, charm & thoughtful services - nothing was too much trouble for him or his team
Our stay in London was made all the better because of the staff & quality of the Langham

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Breathtaking experience full with city life to spend.
Good food n spreading sweets n desserts. Wonderful place to spend a holiday n shopping. Evening walk was beautiful after dinner at Langham.
Food was well prepared by the chef n staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chicslkw
Bob v, Managing Director at The Langham, London, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear chicsklw,

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review following a most enjoyable stay here at The Langham, London. I am delighted to learn that you found our hotel to be a wonderful place to spend time down time and indeed, we are certainly in a prime location for great retail therapy! Once again, I greatly appreciate receiving your compliments and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Langham, London on many future occasions.

With kindest regards

Bob van den Oord

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My whole family loved the hotel. The ambiance - the staff and cocktails were great. It made the occasion of my sons wedding at a nearby venue perfect. Just rounded off a great experience nicely. The staff were very attentive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
1  Thank K5628MRedwardp
Bob v, Managing Director at The Langham, London, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear K5628MRedwardp

Thank you for posting such a great five star review following your recent stay here at The Langham, London. I am absolutely thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your visit.......a great choice of hotel following your son's wedding at a nearby location. I am delighted that we were able to create some fond memories for you all and hopefully you will allow us another opportunity of playing host to you again in the coming months ahead.

With kindest regards