The Ritz London
US$311
US$256
Hilton
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$139
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Novotel London West(London)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$251
US$218
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$208
US$168
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$275
US$224
US$364
US$159
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$254
US$195
US$608
US$580
3,994 results
All reviewsrivoli barafternoon teathe palm courtjacket and tiedinner dancesandwiches and cakesgreen parkbirthday treatbottle of champagneturn down servicejunior suitebeautiful roombuckingham palacedoormanluxuryconciergeclaridges
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well, the name says it all. The Ritz is icon and therefore it speaks for itself. I can say the service and attention to their guest is exceptional. Room service is quick and unintrusive. Room rate reasonable, bed comfortable and above average. Rooms are just as you would imagine for this hotel. Bathrooms are small, but plenty of hot water with a lot of water pressure. You will not be disappointed. The best part of this hotel, is it's location, walk out the door and there is the tube (subway) to everywhere. Security is by far the best I have seen at any hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for James Park view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank anolegreen
Sal_General_Manager, General Manager at The Ritz London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anolegreen,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay here at The Ritz. I am very pleased to hear that your experience was truly 5 star and that it was met with the very high standards which we so pride ourselves upon.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Impressive to say the least!
Great ambience & a fabulous treat.

If you are looking for a elegant evening tea experience, this truly has everything fine to offer..
From the champagne to the range of tea & the selection of pastry, scones, cakes & sandwiches - all incredible !

The absolutely wonderful harpist at the back ground was the cherry on top.

Will take my mother there for a special treat!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Main H

Dear Main,

Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor following your recent Afternoon Tea experience with us here at The Ritz. I am so very pleased to hear that your afternoon with us lived up to the very high expectations upon which the hotel prides itself on.

I hope this will be the first of many visits.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I treated my Step mum and Stepsister to afternoon tea at the Ritz, one of my most favourite places. They loved it......as I knew they would, we were a party of 9 and they do have no more than 8 to a table, so we were originally split into two tables. When we arrived, I was over the moon that they had managed to get us all around one table. Fabulous afternoon tea and great service. My step mum and stepsister had a ball, I think my dad would have been glad I spoiled them :) First class as always, never been disappointed! xx

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Beverley W

Dear Beverley,

I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time celebrating two milestone birthdays with us here at The Ritz. You’re very kind words regarding The Ritz are warmly received and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just checked in Hotel and my room is absolutely stunning. Here for business meetings Check in procedure was seamless, front desk asked all the right questions and you felt like you had stayed here before.
The room is stunning, clean, spacious, just perfect. View out of window is amazing.
Will be eating in restaurant tonight with work colleagues so watch this space, looking forward to it so much.

Room Tip: Ask at check in
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joe73634

Dear Joe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for choosing to stay with us here at The Ritz. I am delighted that you had such a wonderful experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at The Ritz again for another special occasion and again were not disappointed with any aspect of our stay! The staff were most welcoming and checked us into to a lovely room and as it was Easter there was a special hand crafted Easter Egg placed in our room which was a lovely touch!

The evening meal was of the highest standard and we decided to have breakfast in our room and yet again a wonderful and seamless experience which left us feeling truly spoiled!

Again we would like to thank the reception staff and all other departments, including behind the scenes who ensure that the stay for this special occasion was thoroughly enjoyable!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear T4693TGpaulg,

Thank you for your very kind words, it is always our pleasure to welcome you back and I am pleased to hear that we were able to make your stay so truly memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home from home in the future.