I have stayed several times, a regular destination for me on Business trips to London. Right of the corner of Hyde and Green park. Not a ton of amenities within walking, but the place is great. Rooms are a little small, but good quality, nice finish, great amenities. Gym was small. Top tip. If you are a runner, head out and do some laps of Hyde PArk. They have laminated maps at the front door of the routes to take with distance and lanyard cables to sling over your neck. Lovely touch. I recommend the Rotten Row, a 4.8m loop takes you around the outside of the park. Perfect way to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- By the Royal Parks Intimate and sophisticated, the fabulous 5-star Athenaeum is your home-away-from-home in Mayfair, central London. You're opposite Royal Parks and Buckingham Palace, just down the road from national museums and galleries, and close to world-renowned shops and theatres. Michelin-starred chefs For eating and drinking, there's afternoon tea (voted "Best in London 2012"), an restaurant run by Michelin-starred chefs, and a fine bar - home to a large collection of whiskies and signature cocktails. For a little "me-time", our spa offers relaxing treatments, relaxation room, wet area and a well-equipped fitness room. Free WiFi, iPod(R) docks All guestrooms are spacious with modern decor and premium bedding. You can catch a game on the plasma TV, stream tunes through the iPod(R) dock, and browse the Web with free WiFi, all while sipping an espresso coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenaeum Hotel And Apartments
- Athenaeum Hotel Apartments