1) A pleasant walk from the St. Pancras International train station if you are coming in on the Eurostar to the Crescent.
2) Russell Square station is a few minutes walk - the Picadilly line goes to Heathrow. There is an agent at Russell Square to help with questions and to purchase your tickets.
3) Great traditional pub right around corner from the crescent, as well as a great choice of ethinic restaurants.
4) The free British Museum which contains the Rosette Stone is a pleasant walk from the Crescent, cutting through the beautiful Russell Square Park
5) The crescent is quiet, with a park right across the street
6) The neighborhood is lovely and welcoming
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Crescent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Hotel London