Claridge's
US$189
galahotels.com
US$205
2,035 results
All reviewsafternoon teaclaridges barmayfair suitebond streetbottle of champagneevery member of staffupgraded to a suitethe ritzluxury hotelbirthday treatamazing hotelan upgradelondon hotelhyde parkferafoyerfumoir
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband treated us to a night in Claridge's for my 40th birthday and it was a fantastic stay. The staff were impeccable, so friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. An excellent example of what service should be. We felt like royalty from the moment we arrived. I particularly love the breakfast room (I had been there for afternoon tea before), it's like an oasis. I could have sat there all day soaking up the peaceful vibes. I was really sad when the time came to leave - something I have never felt before for a hotel. I wouldn't hesitate for a single second to recommend it and I look forward to staying there again sometime in the future.

Room Tip: Ask the staff, they are super friendly and attentive.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thomas_Kochs, General Manager at Claridge's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear “Aoife74”,

We are so pleased that your husband chose Claridge’s for your special birthday treat and that you took away some wonderful memories with you.

All the team join me in looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

what more can I say, we stay at this hotel at least twice a year and it is utter perfection the service is sublime the hotel a home from home nothing is too much trouble. Every member of staff makes you feel as if you're the most important person in the hotel, over the years we have got to know many of them and they make our stay utter perfection. Thank you Claridges for my birthday treat !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear “melandnick”,

Another wonderful review from you - thank you for your great support which means so much to us all.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Excellent hotel. Staid here 5 times. Checked out of the new Rosewood early and went to Claridge's instead. New restaurant was not open yet. Great cocktail bars. Great in-room dining service. Love the old elevator and the art deco interior. Some rooms are better then others.

Room Tip: a refurbished one
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear “Tim K”,

We were delighted to welcome you back to Claridge’s. I am pleased to advise that our new restaurant “Fera at Claridge’s” is now open and I hope we will have the opportunity of reserving a table for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is our second visit to this truly magical hotel - from the moment you enter through the revolving door the wonderful staff make you feel you are at home.

Celebrating my 50th birthday was pure joy - a cake and 1/2 bottle of champagne we delivered to our room, and throughout our stay every member of staff was welcoming and charming.

Sipping cocktails in both bars was fabulous, breakfast served with style and professional staff.

The décor throughout this glorious hotel is break taking which transports me back to a 1930's which fits in with my dress style!!

Thank you once again for making our stay memorable, fabulous and welcoming.

Claridges will always be my go to hotel when I need a little glamour.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear “fabulousmissk”,

Thank you for your fabulous review and, of course, for choosing Claridge’s on such a special celebratory occasion.

Your reference to “truly magical” is a wonderful compliment – a huge thank you.

With kind regards and looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is my third time here. Not much to say that adds to my other reviews. I did notice a certain vibrancy. A subtle, yet perceptible new sense of energy. I noticed more people at High Tea. Which is just So Worth It ( try the white tea ) only The Claridges carries this particular variety
The Tea is perfect. I asked and received the same room that I love as I stayed in last year
The staff essentially knows what you want and this makes the whole experience even that much more special
Thank you Claridges and by the way you have a Fantastic staff and the best concierge service I have come across

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AtlantaBender

Dear “AtlantaBender”,

All the team really appreciated your very kind review and join together in looking forward to welcoming you back.