The Savoy
US$233
US$370
US$290
  • Room Service
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$270
Priceline
  • Pool
5,117 results
All reviewsamerican barbeaufort barthames foyerafternoon teabutler serviceiconic hotelriver viewmemorable staycocktail barjunior suitecovent gardenbirthday treatturn down servicethe ritzbeautiful roomlondon eyewest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is THE hotel to stay if you want to relax in a very professional setting. Whether on business or pleasure, all the staff will make sure everything is taken care of. No need for you to worry. My wife and I enjoyed relaxing in both bars, and the restaurant. We have now come home relaxed and refreshed after spending 3 nights there celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

first visit back to the savoy since its refurbishment,very impressed!staff were excellent,could not have been better.the hotel and the staff are exactly what you expect of this iconic hotel. the only dissapointment was that the river room restaurant is closed at the moment,we had dinner in simpsons restaurant instead,the food was resonably good the staff excellent,but the evening was dominated by a very loud pianist,playing anything but background music very aggressivly,even the staff were unhappy with it .will wait for the river room restaurant to reopen before returning

Room Tip: rooms with a view of the river a must!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This hotel did not disappoint, it really is everything that it is cracked up to be.
If you're looking for a luxurious and chic hotel then look no further, from the food to the the spa treatments the Savoy catered for all of our needs.
Although we did not stay for a particularly long time the staff were extremely helpful with everything that we asked for, and went above and beyond what we wanted.
The only downside was that something are slightly over priced, I had a massage that cost over £100 and was expecting it to be slightly better than it was, however i felt slightly let down, part apart from that everything was perfect. Not a particularly family friendly hotel, so perfect if you're looking for a city break away from the hassle of family life!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Just had my second stay at the Savoy this year. Wow, I continue to be impressed! Upon arrival, I was greeted by name, right as I stepped out of the car. There was an attendant waiting just inside ,who immediately escorted us to our room ( despite the fact that check in was not until mush later). The location on the strand is great. Close to "underground" subway stations, dining and Covent Market. One night we returned to the hotel around 9 pm. My 8 year old daughter wanted a snack, specifically, crepes with nutella. This was not on the menu, however, the chef whipped up a batch for us and everyone was happy. The concierge services are some of the best that I have ever experienced- attentive, friendly and expeditious. Their tea selection is outrageous! I enjoyed their tea room every day! Our room was large with classic but modern décor. I enjoyed every aspect of our stay and would happily return upon my next travel to London.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2013

From staff to facilities this great hotel won't disappoint.
Everything is first class. Dining is a fabulous experience.
We were there for a party and I couldn't fault it.
Absolutely great time. Third visit to the hotel and it just gets better.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family