All reviewscarlton towerharvey nicholssloane streetjumeirah groupknightsbridge tube stationhyde parksmall hotelnespresso machineroom servicelocation is greatminute walkcontinental breakfastquiet streetamazing hotelbuckingham palacestayed for one nightbooked this hotel
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Delightful hotel with great staff in the best part of London. An oasis of sorts with easy access to all of the busy attractions. Would come here again! Excellent service, very good food and beverage. Available access to all the Carlton amenities as well!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
JLHmarketing, General Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay - looking forward to hopefully seeing you again at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Excellent impeccable service! Just got back from our trip to London and stayed at the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel which made it great. I’ve stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai so expected the service would be great and this met my expectations. From the minute we arrived, everything was very seamless- from check-in to checkout, if we had any questions about the area, if we needed a taxi… What I liked the most was the perfect service- not “in your face” but just perfect and ready to meet any needs (including providing a great screen to watch the Football World Cup).The hotel is located in a great location, close to everything nearby (including our family and one of my favorite Italian restaurants, Zafferano). The rooms were very nicely decorated- some great touches, such as a soft pillow for the tub. The beds (and pillows) were very comfortable and luxurious, sometimes a bit too comfortable since I didn’t want to get up. This is a true 5-star luxury hotel. I’ve stayed at many hotels around the world for work and pleasure, and this was one of my favorite hotels by far. I liked that it was a boutique hotel but shared facilities with the sister hotel so I was able to go to the fitness club and swim pool at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower. I have to say, the fitness center was great - an amazing view of London as you work out on the machines. And there’s a great area/lounge, again with a stunning view, if you would like to have a meal. Unfortunately I was in a rush when I worked out so I wasn’t able to use the lounge for breakfast/lunch but the spread looked amazing. I hope to try it next time. That is one of the best fitness centers I’ve seen in a hotel. I loved the bar/lounge at both places as well. We often had a drink before we went out at the Jumeirah Lowndes and then had a nightcap at Jumeirah Carlton bar (which was beautiful) when we got home a couple of nights. The bar had a great feel to it- reminds me of the great hotel bars we have in NYC. I can’t say enough nice things about this hotel. A big thanks to Ian, the general manager, and his staff who truly made our stay the best we could have asked for.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comprehensive and very positive review - and I am delighted that you enjoyed the full range of services and facilities both here and at our sister hotel across the road. We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

It is hard to top the location of the Jumeirah Lowndes hotel. You have peace and quiet but are in the most beautiful part of London. The staff is friendly and the hotel is small enough to not be overwhelming or impersonal. You can walk to all the stores and Hyde park is a hop away. Love it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
JumeirahGroup, General Manager at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your positive review and I am delighted that enjoyed your stay and appreciated the peace and calm our location. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

A room with a view and a balcony; and the sun shone in London too! We enjoyed a newly refurbished room at Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel for a weekend of fun, socialising and sport. Family members and friends participated in the London 10 km for 'Over The wall' Charity and we all shared Al Fresco Dining at The Terrace. The Terrace provided an excellent venue for friends and family and all enjoyed good food, good service and ambience. Belgravia Bear, aptly named by my wife hopes to make a personal appearance at our next stay. Mr. Ian Richardson gave up time in his busy schedule to meet with us at breakfast! Thank you to all. We will be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that the family weekend was a success, and that you benefitted from the good weather and were able to enjoy a good dinner al fresco style on our Terrace Restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you (and Belgravia Bear) back at some stage in the future!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I booked this via lastminute.com got a good rate ad was surprised at the spacious and well appointed room I was offered when I arrived. This lovely hotel in located at the end of Lowndes square in Belgravia just a few steps from the Knightsbridge underground. For shopping enthusiasts Harvey Nicholls is located just around the corner. The bed was comfy in a room that had a perfectly set air conditioning. Although I was here only for a few days the service and ambience of the place and great location makes it likely to be a place I would return to in the future

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your positive review and I am pleased that the combination of location, facilities and service met your expectations and that you might one day return - we look forward to welcoming you back.