Open today: 07:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
London Walks - Unexpected London with Allison

Fri, Oct 11 London Walks Tour – London the Unexpected Guide – Allison My daughter and I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
DMRbooks
Reston, Virginia
Highly Recommend London Walks

We did 5 walks, Past and Present, Westminster Abbey, Ghost Walk, Brunel Museum and Haunted Walk... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Lynda H

1,892 results
All reviews ripper walk pub walk richard iii hampstead village richard walker brunel museum walking tour ancient city beatles tour westminster abbey hour walk two hours square mile knowledgeable guides harry potter little venice tube station
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Met my son at Embankment for the start of this guided tour of all things I K Brunel.
The first huge treat was the boat ride down to Greenwich area. The sun was out and the guide was constantly pointing out details along the route.We then walked along the river side in areas I've never seen and so much to take in. The Brunel museum is a work in progress but finishes the walk with lots of information on this Great British Engineer. Highly recommended.

2  Thank susiewoo25
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I've been on several of London Walks' walks ... once you start it's almost addictive!
The guides are very good at what they do with some of them being exceptional. The walks are entertaining, colourful, informative and give you this special "insider's feeling". A small complaint is that sometimes some of the highlights in the description are omitted.
(In terms of content, the tour that I liked the most was Darkest Victorian London.)

1  Thank tulpoeid
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We went on the disastrous London tour which we both thought was fantastic.

We were a large tour group but our guide Simon was great. He new all his facts and projected his voice well and was really enthusiastic.

If you went sightseeing in London yourself you would never see or learn of the history of some of these places.

To see shrapnel damage on a building from a first world war zeppelin raid for example is real history.

Do not be put off by the length of the tour. Two hours sounds a lot but there are plenty of stops along the way and in our case some liquid refreshment stops as well.

Will definately do more London walks.

1  Thank matt p
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I did the Jack the Ripper walk and loved it! There are no theatrics or gimmicks so
You were really able to appreciate the true history behind the walk. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Julia G
Reviewed 16 November 2017

For whatever the reason, in 15-20 trips to London we had never been on a "London Walks" tour. Met up with "Harry" for the East London Jewish Sights tour on 11/4. Guide was extremely knowledgable, pleasant and brought alive the history of the area. Will definitely go on a "London Walks" tour again.

1  Thank Hamptonstraveller