The Beaufort Hotel
US$247
US$232
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$210
US$170
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
US$254
US$224
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree barbrompton roadknightsbridge tube stationboutique hotelcomplimentary cream teaafternoon teajunior suitedownstairs loungequiet streetclotted creamsmall hotelharvey nicholssitting roomvictoria and albert museumperfect locationreception areaeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This place is brilliant. The service is incredible, the staff simply cannot do enough to please us. The included cream tea and alcohol are wonderful after 3pm but you can get tea and coffee delivered to your room anytime. You can also help yourself to soft drinks anytime too. The hotel is literally around the corner from Harrods so you are really well located to take advantage of all London has to offer and then relax back at the hotel with a glass of yummy bubbly at the end of the day. I thoroughly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nat5
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have read the Trip Advisor reviews before I left. I must say that I was impressed by the service provided. The room was very small, but very clean. I wished I had a little more desk space, as it was a business trip. I ended up working on my computer in bed. The shower has a door, but I wished the bathroom had a door. Despite these few short comings, the bed was very comfortable. The service was impeccable. You can order tea service any time of the day, and they will send it to your room on a tray with white linen table cloth, a lovely flower in a vase, and bone china cup and saucer. One day, the staff saw me coming back to the hotel at 6pm, and I must have looked tired, they offered to make me a tea tray and gave me a few piping hot scones despite the fact that it was past their official scone hours. This hotel is truly a home away from home. I would go back to there when I visit London again

Room Tip: Next time I will ask for a bigger sized room, as I had very little space to turn around in the room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Happytraveller770
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just returned from an overnight stay here with the missus...was in a nice quiet cul de sac off Knightbridge, near Harrods and all the chaos. It sits opposite the Knightsbridge Hotel which kinda looks like its older, better looking brother.

But don't be deceived - the Beaufort can hold its own. Good spacious rooms (with music playing as you enter), a nice lounge downstairs where we had FREE cream tea. A fridge in the lounge with FREE soft drinks and, after 3pm, FREE champagne and wine! I also liked that there was no mini-bar in the room so the hotel wasn't trying to tempt you to spend more money - breakfast was also tasty, as is expected for a hotel of this nature.

My only quibble was that some staff seemed to congregate outside our room (room 1) for a chat. It may have been that this was near where they kept products or things like that but it was a little off-putting having their (sometimes) loud conversations outside our door!

All in all a great little find.

Room Tip: We had room 1 in the basement, i'd opt for one a little higher up next time. Take advantage of the freebies!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! Staff can't do enough, you get complimentary afternoon tea, you can help yourself to the bar (inc champagne) until 11pm free of charge, and every meal or drink is served on a delightful tray with a fresh flower. It's beyond home from home... Amazing!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank smarsh1
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband, 12-year-old son and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. We had a queen bed and a queen pull out sofa. It was very comfortable and we found the service absolutely excellent. Our breakfast was served on a tray in our room precisely at the time requested. The tea was lovely and we all enjoyed the homemade scones, butter and jam. The staff was friendly and helpful making theatre and restaurant reservations. The location is two blocks from Harrods, and two blocks from Hyde Park. Our son found the atmosphere welcoming and comfortable. I will stay here whenever I am in London if possible, from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family