1,721 results
All reviewsafternoon teachina tangalain ducassepromenade barpark lanepure luxuryroom servicebottle of champagnethe ritzbeautiful roomwonderful hotelbuckingham palaceworcesterconciergeclaridgesknightsbridgepounds
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was lucky enough to stay at the Dorchester for five nights. The hotel is beautifully decorated in a traditional English style - especially the Promenade. The floral arrangements were amazing. The level of quality and service was consistent throughout - we had a beautiful room with large, marble bathroom), the women's locker rooms, spa and gym were small but well appointed, and the daily breakfast in the Promenade was a luxurious way to start the day. Every request was attended to promptly and the staff was professional, yet warm. I truly felt like a special, valued guest.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Roland_Fasel, General Manager at The Dorchester, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear storkling,
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at The Dorchester and how valued and looked after you felt. I’m pleased that you were able to enjoy dining in The Promenade, the spa and the gym during your stay and how much you appreciated the service. I will share your comments with the team here and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back during your next visit.
Kind regards, Roland Fasel, General Manager & Regional Director –UK, The Dorchester, Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I cannot praise The Dorchester and it's staff highly enough. My friend and I regularly visit the bar and restaurants when we are in London. However, this weekend was the first time we have stayed at the hotel as guests. It has always been a dream of mine to stay at the hotel and thought my 30th birthday was the perfect excuse to do so. Upon arrival we received a very personal greeting and were told that there was a very special surprise for me......... A free upgrade to the beautiful Oliver Messel Suite! As if this wasn't enough we were provided with a bottle of champagne on ice in the Suite. Over the weekend we had the pleasure of dining at China Tang and The Grill. The food and service at both restaurants being exceptional. However, as always, it was the fantastic service in The Bar which stood out. Paolo and his colleagues not only know how to make the best cocktails in town but how to treat guests. Thank you to everyone at The Dorchester for a memorable stay.... I hope it will be the first of many!

• Stayed: November 2013
Roland_Fasel, General Manager at The Dorchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear LionelEmmet,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent stay at The Dorchester to celebrate your 30th birthday. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience and how highly you valued the service and complimentary upgrade. I am delighted to read that you were able to enjoy dining in both The Grill and China Tang as well as cocktails in the bar. I will share your kind feedback with Paolo and the rest of the team and I look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.
Kind regards, Roland Fasel, General Manager and Regional Director –UK, The Dorchester, Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 29 October 2013

UKHA just hosted the annual Business Lunch at the Dorchester. 400 people attended that lunch. Knowing the reputation of this hotel the expectations were very high. We were certainly not disappointed it was just perfect. The employees were so professional everything went smoothly, was timely and organised. We had to ask for nothing; even what we did not think of was pre-empted. The Managers working the rooms attended to everything.
Well done to the chefs who prepared such a fine menu for so many people, to the Housekeeper and florist for the beautiful floral arrangements and to the BQ team for this superb achievement and very welcoming manner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Pure luxury! The afternoon tea after London sightseeing in this hotel is simply astonishing...and also the room service (we ordered dinner in room since I was slightly sick). Staff is helpful and friendly, not superb as one could expect in a Hotel like this. Ideal choice for Russian guests...but also for all the others! Looking forward to be back, especially to the enchanting SPA.
GM

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martina G
Roland_Fasel, General Manager at The Dorchester, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Martina G,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay at The Dorchester. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your afternoon tea in The Promenade and that you were able to enjoy our in-room dining during your stay. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Dorchester in the not too distant future.
Kind regards, Roland Fasel, General Manager and Regional Director – UK, The Dorchester, Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 17 October 2013

My partner and I held our Civil Partnership at The Dorchesters Penthouse and Pavilion and it really was the most perfect day from start to finish.

The staff are a real asset to this hotel from the doorman to the house keepers, the waiting staff and the managers. We received nothing short of exceptional service.

The food was outstanding, the Park Suite we stayed in mind blowing, the spa treatments heavenly, I could go on and on.

Anybody looking for the perfect wedding venue look no further than The Dorchester.

A HUGE thank you to The Dorchester and all the staff involved for making our wedding day so special.

We look forward to returning again very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple